• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to*The Brig - Interestingmember905

Joelow

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/18
FUCK your mama asshole Drifter Fucker!!!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Hahahah drifter the is a motherfucker!!!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
No Wait DRIFTER has A watch up his ass can you tell time now ass hole !!!HAHAHAHA

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Boy this corona taste good lol

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
DRIFTER MESSAGED ME AND SAID THAT IM GAY confest you ass hole so i can go suck a dick lol

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Mysterio you another asshole maricon LMFAO culo cagao

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
!!come and join the brig so you can see how joelow has jammed watches up those haters asses!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Tailspin hows it going i heard your daddy shoved your roley up your ass last night lol

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
For all you haters go fuck your selves and dont forget to look up your asses so you can check what time it is and dont forget to wind to keep time lmfao .................seeyaaaaayeeha!!!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
But the assholes keep coming oh wait its Champsy the other asshole lol!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
efajri IQ has gone out the window when you guys have talked a lot of bullshit and actually pissed me off so for those I mentioned FUCK YOU!!!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Who's playing quiet now MARI115 ass hole

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
trailboss99 your so fucking mistaken bro nothing was fake with what I said I was being honest and complementing the guy but dude you guys know how to piss people off with your false accusations and bulling people all I can say to you is that I got what I wanted and it was an ok forum before you people started with their false bull shit accusations. but I will tell my friends and others how fucked up this forum is and you should ask and do a little more investigation before you start accusing people try getting your lazy ass and try to find out the truth before you start ranting off with your lame lies I know who I am who the Fuck are You ass hole!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
https://www.repgeek.com/replica-geek...ml#post3009249 this is the biggest asshole of them all TRIP DOG I just read this link he posted with interestingmemebr905 what an asshole. You Admins should read this trip dog is who started this shit the fucker hate this guy Let me tell you I meant what I said about interestingmember905 he's an honest guy shame on you to not believe the guy and to TRIPDOG you are a DOG and A FOOL so FUCK YOU ASS HOLE!!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
tucker a tripdog Are the biggest asshole in RWI

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17
trailboss99 your so fucking mistaken bro nothing was fake with what I said I was being honest and complementing the guy but dude you guys know how to piss people off with your false accusations and bulling people all I can say to you is that I got what I wanted and it was an ok forum before you people started with their false bull shit accusations. but I will tell my friends and others how fucked up this forum is and you should ask and do a little more investigation before you start accusing people try getting your lazy ass and try to find out the truth before you start ranting off with your lame lies I know who I am who the Fuck are You ass hole!!!

Your English is terrible. As for punctuation, it is non-existent apart from where it is inappropriately used. The more friends you warn off, the better. If they are your friends, then the chances are they too are also total cockwombles.