• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to*The Brig - Interestingmember905

toughtowatch

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/8/20
Hey Kush, Any Idea why I insulted various members here? come on did you not read the story from the beginning in the Brig. I was the victim here pal, I was attacked, insulted, humiliated, slandered, "wrongly accused”, I never in my life have I been called a scammer nor disrespected like that in my life. Being a New member here and not knowing much about this place was a challenge. First let me tell you when I first joined here around the same time you became a member here 2018. I was excited because I am into watches, and I have a very nice collection by the way. My first purchase here was a Panerai 111 from braith7, one of the senior members here. My first time buy and very exciting time. I was making new friends, and I couldn't wait to explore more and learn more. Now on my second buy is where this shit all happened ok. I purchased a watch from Interstingmember905 which by the way he was honest, and true to his word, I got that sub the next day overnight shipping ok. Now I don't know why he was put in the brig in the first place, but what he told me that Trail Boss and other mods were upset because he did not want to be a rwi TD, and he assumes something fishy among these guys. Let me tell you almost every day someone is in the brig, and that's due to the fact that a lot of the sellers end up there by scamming a buyer for thousands of dollars, I suspect that this forum is one money scamming Ponzi scheme, I bet these Mods are the sellers TD's creating fake accounts sell to trusted members then scam them to cash inn, and share their winnings. So, if I am accused of being someone else, well I can do the same. I attached the sale transaction from rwi to the ticket I submitted, to prove to these mean hot-headed ass hats. That they were so fucking wrong, and all these accusers like your self should be ashamed. You have no idea how I felt to judge me bud, remember you were one of them too. I am allowed back not as me, but as someone else Yes! that's how these staff members make their money creating fake accounts to steal from long time members. what a brilliant scam they get you to trust some of the TDs then wham!!! They think I don't know how things work here LOL. Funny how you want to do the same and create a frankin watch, I see you asking for help, but I am way ahead of you bud. I bet you have been here longer than as you claim to be and your one of them because you participate in all the things that goes on here buddy. Listen to be honest I don't give a shit anymore! I come as I please, and leave as I please, in this place they lost all respect from me, and about shutting this place down well they have no idea what coming, so enough said they messed with the wrong guy my friend!!!

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Hey Kush, Any Idea why I insulted various members here? come on did you not read the story from the beginning in the Brig. I was the victim here pal, I was attacked, insulted, humiliated, slandered, "wrongly accused”, I never in my life have I been called a scammer nor disrespected like that in my life. Being a New member here and not knowing much about this place was a challenge. First let me tell you when I first joined here around the same time you became a member here 2018. I was excited because I am into watches, and I have a very nice collection by the way. My first purchase here was a Panerai 111 from braith7, one of the senior members here. My first time buy and very exciting time. I was making new friends, and I couldn't wait to explore more and learn more. Now on my second buy is where this shit all happened ok. I purchased a watch from Interstingmember905 which by the way he was honest, and true to his word, I got that sub the next day overnight shipping ok. Now I don't know why he was put in the brig in the first place, but what he told me that Trail Boss and other mods were upset because he did not want to be a rwi TD, and he assumes something fishy among these guys. Let me tell you almost every day someone is in the brig, and that's due to the fact that a lot of the sellers end up there by scamming a buyer for thousands of dollars, I suspect that this forum is one money scamming Ponzi scheme, I bet these Mods are the sellers TD's creating fake accounts sell to trusted members then scam them to cash inn, and share their winnings. So, if I am accused of being someone else, well I can do the same. I attached the sale transaction from rwi to the ticket I submitted, to prove to these mean hot-headed ass hats. That they were so fucking wrong, and all these accusers like your self should be ashamed. You have no idea how I felt to judge me bud, remember you were one of them too. I am allowed back not as me, but as someone else Yes! that's how these staff members make their money creating fake accounts to steal from long time members. what a brilliant scam they get you to trust some of the TDs then wham!!! They think I don't know how things work here LOL. Funny how you want to do the same and create a frankin watch, I see you asking for help, but I am way ahead of you bud. I bet you have been here longer than as you claim to be and your one of them because you participate in all the things that goes on here buddy. Listen to be honest I don't give a shit anymore! I come as I please, and leave as I please, in this place they lost all respect from me, and about shutting this place down well they have no idea what coming, so enough said they messed with the wrong guy my friend!!!

You're the victim? A victim from yourself, that's for sure. You have some serious mental health issues. You seem to be a paranoid schizophrenic. This has gone beyond funny and is just completely sad.

Btw...I never claimed you were a scammer, I haven't asked anyone for help to make a franken watch, and the staff here isn't running a Ponzi scheme. You don't even know what a Ponzi scheme is if you think RWIs M-2-M section is one. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, nor do you have any power to shut this place down.

Lets be honest, you obviously have a pretty sad life. You jump to conclusions, insult people, and have some serious delusions. Everything you've stated is completely false, and I see why you've been brigged indefinitely.

Ohhh, but I thought you were leaving this place and done with us? Poor Joe.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

I honestly hope you find your enter key... I can't even read what you write, it hurts to look at it. Without even reading it. I know you're a moron. Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
TE=trailboss99;n7040072]Well well well, the old five star review from a fake profile trick, you just don't know when to give up do you?
If you make one single further account here I'll release all your information a piece at a time until you stop. I wonder what your patients would think of your dirty mouth and scamming ways? [/QUOTE]

toughtowatch

Do you not believe what you have been told, why would you want to keep making accounts and running your mouth ?
It was clearly stated that if you made another account here, all of your information would be released.
I can't imagine why anyone would want this kind of personal exposure publicly expedited. You must be a darned fool.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Do you not believe what you have been told, why would you want to keep making accounts and running your mouth ?
It was clearly stated that if you made another account here, all of your information would be released.
I can't imagine why anyone would want this kind of personal exposure publicly expedited. You must be a darned fool.

Think you may have quoted the wrong person there . . .

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
joelow is not interestingmember905

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Plot twist!!!!

Do you mean to tell me JR is still alive?