• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I do earn a mill a year, but not in profit, so turnover... also some years I do earn more than mill a year, depends on my royalties for artwork, some years people buy an image outright, and that costs them, again not sure how it works I get 30-45% from my agent (Debut art)

depends on where the image is to be used

you keep calling me bellend and cunts etc, but you have nothing to offer in return

You don’t even know what “earnings” are. Jesus you are thick.
Turnover is not earnings.
You are a one man band, you have no concept of the difference between turn over and earnings but you want to brag on the internet how rich you are.
If I turn over 10 mil am I better than you? What if my cost of running the business is 9.99mil and I MADE 1k in profit- would I be “richer” or “better”? Couldn’t I afford more?
The fact you can’t even grasp any of this in your vain attempts to make yourself feel better just makes it funnier.
You are a loser who once worked in an industry that gave you the horn, you have done nothing in 25 years and harp on about how great you are in some vain effort to make everyone jealous when all you have done is mugged yourself off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I really think this thread should be closed.

it’s clearly not healthy when a long standing member is dox’ing himself.

EG is clearly not in a good place right now.

Could we please stop trolling him.

EG, you don’t have to prove yourself to anyone. Let it go, unsubscribe, delete forum, block emails etc....take a break and hope to see you back here after say CNY.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
You don’t even know what “earnings” are. Jesus you are thick.
Turnover is not earnings.
You are a one man band, you have no concept of the difference between turn over and earnings but you want to brag on the internet how rich you are.
If I turn over 10 mil am I better than you? What if my cost of running the business is 9.99mil and I MADE 1k in profit- would I be “richer” or “better”? Couldn’t I afford more?
The fact you can’t even grasp any of this in your vain attempts to make yourself feel better just makes it funnier.
You are a loser who once worked in an industry that gave you the horn, you have done nothing in 25 years and harp on about how great you are in some vain effort to make everyone jealous when all you have done is mugged yourself off.

OK, rest now

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I really think this thread should be closed.

it’s clearly not healthy when a long standing member is dox’ing himself.

EG is clearly not in a good place right now.

Could we please stop trolling him.

EG, you don’t have to prove yourself to anyone. Let it go, unsubscribe, delete forum, block emails etc....take a break and hope to see you back here after say CNY.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

wish I could, but I have one little fly buzzing around me, and im willing to prove im not a liar

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Good plan, hope the hangover isn’t too bad in the morning.
Happy new year

you dont hangovers from Smack and crack, enjoy looking at my work when you see it in the real world

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
you dont hangovers from Smack and crack, enjoy looking at my work when you see it in the real world

We went over this, if I need something a 14yo with a MacBook can do and I can’t find a 14yo with a MacBook you still won’t be first on my call list.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
We went over this, if I need something a 14yo with a MacBook can do and I can’t find a 14yo with a MacBook you still won’t be first on my call list.

Good, so your saying my work is bad, what do you do, do you know what forget it, it's boring the forum, hence why I doxed myself and have given you my email, tell me how bad I am via that

done rowing with bitter people, actually person on here.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
[mention]English Gent [/mention]

How do you find those Baltic watches?

I’ve always likes the look of the Aquascaphe but their social media has a fair few complaints about quality.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
[mention]English Gent [/mention]

How do you find those Baltic watches?

I’ve always likes the look of the Aquascaphe but their social media has a fair few complaints about quality.

quality on mine was terrible, really bad finishing and sent it back, the owner wasn't a nice guy, shame a s I like some of there new designs, micro rotor etc

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
common sense for once, yeah I agree, but when I literally dox my self THEN get a load of stick of angry Mancs and weirdos, I have to bite back

personally, I just wish I was banned

but the emails do keep coming

so I keep coming

Man please for your own sanity, put the emails on junk. Ignore this shit. This thread does nothing to help you or anyone. It's just ridiculous, and yeah you have DOX'd yourself but the admins/mods here are not bad people they can expunge a lot of this. I think right now, people are watching the train crash and trust me it isn't helping you.

Stop replying to these people that want nothing but your worst/to see you crack more. It reminds me of the South Park episode with Britney Spears...

maxresdefault.jpg

This is where she shoots herself in the face with a shot gun and still the people just want to take pictures and watch her destruction. Stop giving these primitive Neanderthals what they want, stop replying here and ignore it. Ignore the emails. Let this thread die. Please don't carry on posting here English Gent for your own good mate really.

To all you people that keep baiting this clearly not quite right individual, you are worse than him and worse than what he did when he spammed that sales thread. Whatever he's done/said in this thread pales in insignificance to the fact that some of you are less than animals, taking pictures and baiting someone at their worst.

That's not me defending English Gent actions, I don't agree with what he did and how he has handled this is clearly not right either... but there comes a point where you need to realise you are part of the problem too. Our brig guest is clearly not well/not handling this amazingly and you just keep pushing. If he had scammed loads of people out of money or hurt loads of people, fine he would deserve it. But the reality is, he's spammed one sales thread, made a silly post about reps to homage watches and then had a meltdown here. The fact you keep spamming this guy and not letting it rest, to me means you are worse than this guy. I despise you people.

This thread should be locked, nothing good can come of it.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Man please for your own sanity, put the emails on junk. Ignore this shit. This thread does nothing to help you or anyone. It's just ridiculous, and yeah you have DOX'd yourself but the admins/mods here are not bad people they can expunge a lot of this. I think right now, people are watching the train crash and trust me it isn't helping you.

Stop replying to these people that want nothing but your worst/to see you crack more. It reminds me of the South Park episode with Britney Spears...

maxresdefault.jpg

This is where she shoots herself in the face with a shot gun and still the people just want to take pictures and watch her destruction. Stop giving this primitive animals what they want, stop replying here and ignore it. Ignore the emails. Let this thread die.

To all you people that keep baiting this clearly not right individual, you are worse than him and worse than what he did when he spammed that sales thread. Whatever he's done/said in this thread pales in insignificance to the fact that some of you are less than animals, taking pictures of someone at their worst point (ref south park).

That's not me defending English Gent actions, I don't agree with what he did and how he has handled this is clearly not right either... but there comes a point where you need to realise you are part of the problem too. Our brig gust is clearly not well/not handling this amazingly and you just keep pushing. If he had scammed loads of people out of money or hurt loads of people, fine he would deserve it. But the reality is, he's spammed one sales thread, made a silly post about reps to homage watches and then had a meltdown here. The fact you keep spamming this guy and not letting it rest, to me means you are worse than this guy. I despite you like scum on my shoe (the people that keep poking the bear).

I like you,you get it

thanks

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
wish I could, but I have one little fly buzzing around me, and im willing to prove im not a liar

Has it occurred to you that they believe you but are just trolling you for fun now ? Next they’ll say show me your dick and you’ll be posting pics of your omega Wrapped around your cock to prove you weren’t castrated by Apple...see where this is going? Man you’re so gullible.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Has it occurred to you that they believe you but are just trolling you for fun now ? Next they’ll say show me your dick and you’ll be posting pics of your omega Wrapped around your cock to prove you weren’t castrated by Apple...see where this is going? Man you’re so gullible.

You're right, also NYE, have fun my friend and the rest of the people here, was just one Manc that tried it on, but they always do, so fake

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You're right, also NYE, have fun my friend and the rest of the people here, was just one Manc that tried it on, but they always do, so fake

:picard:

Ffs, you have some members trying to shut this sh!t show down and you keep fanning the flames by insulting a whole region of people. What the actual fk!!

As suggested a number of times, block the emails, and walk away, get some help. You have nothing to prove to anyone.

But if your ego doesn't allow that, then quite frankly, you deserve it, you clearly don't want to be helped.

For the record, I do not agree with what English Gent did that caused him to be brigged, reprehensible behaviour, but this thread has devolved into several people kicking a sick puppy that seems to be starved for attention, not nice to watch if I'm being honest.

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
Good morning Paul, lovely sunny day here in Spain. Well, it’s the end of the year and as a practicing Stoic, and I see no reason to continue the pile-on, at least from my side. I do wish you the best, truth or not; it’s no reason to keep up with bashing. I would like to publicly apologize for my conduct in all 55-pages of this rant of a thread. Reading Sonofalich ‘s above comments made me think a lot about crowd mentality. I’m not this person, so why should I be one here—even though encouraged. So, please accept my apologies and have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Last edited:

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Good morning Paul, lovely sunny day here in Spain. Well, it’s the end of the year and a practicing Stoic, and I see no reason to continue the pile-on, at least from my side. I do wish you the best, truth or not; it’s no reason to keep up with bashing. I would like to publicly apologize for my conduct in all 55-pages of this rant of a thread. Reading Sonofalich ‘s above comments made me think a lot about crowd mentality. I’m not this person, so why should I be one here—even though encouraged. So, please accept my apologies and have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

hey thanks, I agree it's been a pile on, out of control, i wanted to prove myself, and people poked, Its new year, have a happy one!