• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
yeah that will come back to haunt you!

Are you trying to threaten me again? Over the internet? Oh my. Mate you can’t even gain control over your arsehole let alone another human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
I literally quoted it in the post you absolute slag.
You are digging your own grave.
I see you are starting to misspell again, it’s nearly 11, pissed up again and angry?

email me, as I'm not sure what you want or need apart from swearing lessons

stop doing it in public, have some balls and call me out to my digital face

then tell every one how you owned me etc

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Are you trying to threaten me again? Over the internet? Oh my. Mate you can’t even gain control over your arsehole let alone another human.

calling someone you don't know a cunt can come back to haunt you unless you'r a very person that needs a safe space, its pretty obvious

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14

No threat, why not email me

Your from UK so know that isn't a threat unless you live near a sad bar where people say that at 12am to bouncers

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Really this thread is so fucking dull... honestly you people arguing with this guy are just as bad as he is. English Gent mate honestly there's nothing to be gained here... just leave, hang your head low and come back in a few months really. This thread is truly a shit show.

None of you look good, you all look like bickering kids. Some of you are a lot older and should know better than this. It's just painful at this point.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Really this thread is so fucking dull... honestly you people arguing with this guy are just as bad as he is. English Gent mate honestly there's nothing to be gained here... just leave, hang your head low and come back in a few months really. This thread is truly a shit show.

None of you look good, you all look like bickering kids. Some of you are a lot older and should know better than this. It's just painful at this point.

common sense for once, yeah I agree, but when I literally dox my self THEN get a load of stick of angry Mancs and weirdos, I have to bite back

personally, I just wish I was banned

but the emails do keep coming

so I keep coming

Reactions: Sonofalich

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
email me, as I'm not sure what you want or need apart from swearing lessons

stop doing it in public, have some balls and call me out to my digital face

then tell every one how you owned me etc

Why would I need to do that?
You have been torn apart here and all of it by your own doing. What do you want to go private? There is no point. The easiest way to make this stop is go away.
You got yourself in this mess mate.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
calling someone you don't know a cunt can come back to haunt you unless you'r a very person that needs a safe space, its pretty obvious

Unless I’m a very person? Oooookkkkaaayyy mate.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
You have been torn apart here and all of it by your own doing. What do you want to go private? There is no point. The easiest way to make this stop is go away.

took you a while to write that..

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Unless I’m a very person? Oooookkkkaaayyy mate.

should have said

calling someone you don't know a cunt can come back to haunt you unless you'r a person that needs a safe space, it's pretty obvious

hope that helps and happy new year for tomorrow that is

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14

my point of going private is I cant message etc, but if you have an issue with me talk it to me, no angry madness, but stop showing off to your RWI brig crowd, say what you want to say to my face, Jesus this was a FAKE watch site, now it's a gladiators court with its own brig

BTW this was the quote you forgot to put in front of what i said

"Back in your hole you scouse cunt."

now makes more sense

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
took you a while to write that..

Yeah I was getting some paperwork out of the safe for an appointment. Couldn’t find some paperwork but located it in the filing cabinet.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
should have said

calling someone you don't know a cunt can come back to haunt you unless you'r a person that needs a safe space, it's pretty obvious

hope that helps and happy new year for tomorrow that is

*you’re

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
my point of going private is I cant message etc, but if you have an issue with me talk it to me, no angry madness, but stop showing off to your RWI brig crowd, say what you want to say to my face, Jesus this was a FAKE watch site, now it's a gladiators court with its own brig

BTW this was the quote you forgot to put in front of what i said

"Back in your hole you scouse cunt."

now makes more sense

I don’t have an issue with you Paul. Calling you out on lies doesn’t mean I have an issue, it’s just funny watching you try so hard and still being a smack head loser.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I don’t have an issue with you Paul. Calling you out on lies doesn’t mean I have an issue, it’s just funny watching you try so hard and still being a smack head loser.

see what im saying? what lies have I told. let me know, maybe in a email, show yourself why you get angry at a person you dont know

name a lie?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
see what im saying? what lies have I told. let me know, maybe in a email, show yourself why you get angry at a person you dont know

name a lie?

Dude not 10 posts ago you got shown up. This is the problem with arguing with bellends like you, you are such a piss head you can’t even keep track.
In fact in your OWN POST you in one breath say you never claimed you earned more than a mil a year then in the next sentence you again claimed you did.
It’s just funny. Just to be clear we are laughing AT you, not with you.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Dude not 10 posts ago you got shown up. This is the problem with arguing with bellends like you, you are such a piss head you can’t even keep track.
In fact in your OWN POST you in one breath say you never claimed you earned more than a mil a year then in the next sentence you again claimed you did.

I do earn a mill a year, but not in profit, so turnover... also some years I do earn more than mill a year, depends on my royalties for artwork, some years people buy an image outright, and that costs them, again not sure how it works I get 30-45% from my agent (Debut art)

depends on where the image is to be used

you keep calling me bellend and cunts etc, but you have nothing to offer in return

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14

this ain't stock art (which I do as well) this is big payment per job,

https://www.debutart.com/artist/paul-price