• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
When you list a so called gen watch for sale in the future and someone Googles your name and watch it will take them to this thread and anybody can see that you own over 700 rep watches which means they will now think your so called gen watch you are selling is a rep watch.

that s fine i sell through Chrono24 etc

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Questions about your talent? You would have to have actual talent for that, you are a two bob low level grunt. You try and take credit for everyone else’s success. Your portfolio is outdated at best, your website is 5 years out of date, your “brand” isn’t even your registered name at companies house because it belongs to someone else. Any other designer would cringe at the idea.
Two bob wannabe smack head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HHAHAHAHAHAH this is funny, yes my webiste is out of date, didn't I tell you that, you see, i don't get work via website, im permanently on hire from networking etc and an illustration jobs, (email that)

i have a agent, called Debut Arts, look it up

Reactions: Spitfire63

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Even better as when someone Google Paul Price Chrono 24 it will now take them to this thread

you need to stop using Google, my Chrono24 name is different, like everyone else's there, i know your TRAYING to catch me out, but you better work harder

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I refuse to believe I’m the only one rooting for the antihero in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

strange isnt it how angry rep boys get, go to a gen site and see men (women) talk about watches, he, its all about the drama

I've given you more names and details than proxysever would be allowed to do in a case on a guy that shat on someone for £100k

im honest, collected watches before you were born etc etc

christ its to close to new year

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
*you’re

Im dyslexic, hence why I have I photographic memory and design skills, lucky for me i guess

I wasnt a good English Student, got expended for blowing up the school mobile at 15

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Questions about your talent? You would have to have actual talent for that, you are a two bob low level grunt. You try and take credit for everyone else’s success. Your portfolio is outdated at best, your website is 5 years out of date, your “brand” isn’t even your registered name at companies house because it belongs to someone else. Any other designer would cringe at the idea.

sorry I had to answer this, I guess your a manc or worse northern but do not have a name

As you suggest you old or young and northern, I've put all my cards on the table, all my sites etc, you want to be the better man you have my email, email me your CV

or just link your great career

Rhymes with happy New Year!

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14

sorry more words to say, Im a sole trader, no companies house needed, I love chips and gravy, Im from Liverpool, and always used my sole trader name as Gravy, its a none issue, if you think my design is bad show me better, since your in the UK, I guess you recognize Orange/Halfords/Hotel chocolate, etc yep that was me, I might even break and email you the brand manuals I did for them. but email me for that

also to say my design is average at best says all I need to know, you just hate, but bring it on

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
sorry I had to answer this, I guess your a manc or worse northern but do not have a name

As you suggest you old or young and northern, I've put all my cards on the table, all my sites etc, you want to be the better man you have my email, email me your CV

or just link your great career

Rhymes with happy New Year!

I have told you in this thread multiple times where I am from but you were pissed and high and can’t remember. You are so far off the mark it’s ridiculous.
You seem to be under the impression I give a single flying fuck what you think. Laughable mate.
Put it this way, I would not employ a designer with your portfolio to work for any of my companies either UK or US based.
The massive difference between you and me is that you give a shit what everyone thinks about you whereas I am comfortable with who I am, what I do and the contribution I make.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
sorry more words to say, Im a sole trader, no companies house needed, I love chips and gravy, Im from Liverpool, and always used my sole trader name as Gravy, its a none issue, if you think my design is bad show me better, since your in the UK, I guess you recognize Orange/Halfords/Hotel chocolate, etc yep that was me, I might even break and email you the brand manuals I did for them. but email me for that

also to say my design is average at best says all I need to know, you just hate, but bring it on

So to be clear, you are the Del Boy of design. Makes 100% sense.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I have told you in this thread multiple times where I am from but you were pissed and high and can’t remember. You are so far off the mark it’s ridiculous.
You seem to be under the impression I give a single flying fuck what you think. Laughable mate.
Put it this way, I would not employ a designer with your portfolio to work for any of my companies either UK or US based.
The massive difference between you and me is that you give a shit what everyone thinks about you whereas I am comfortable with who I am, what I do and the contribution I make.

yeah that why you buy fake watches, as for your companies say what they are, I've totally doxed myself, But you dont know everything

email me in private if you want

[email protected]

show me your greatness!

also your none rep collection, 2 in 1

paul

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
So to be clear, you are the Del Boy of design. Makes 100% sense.

I wish if Im to be honest and get paid less than should. but I have done LP covers for bands I love etc, waiting for the email of real chat

just send me your CV

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Im really loaded compared to people here including you, I make over million a year and my watch business which is a hobby makes 70k, good luck my friend trying to find stuff. I can do that aswell

So in this post here you state you make "over a million a year" but then in post #770 you say this

So one of 2 things is true- either you are the dumbest motherfucker in the universe or you are lying about your income.

1. Companies house has no record of you or your company- your defence to this is that you are a "sole trader"- the evidence says this is true.
2. If you are a sole trader then you are paying personal income tax.

On an income of 1,000,00GBP you will be paying 45.4% income tax as a sole trader.

If you registered as a Ltd Company you could mitigate that massively. If it were me I would pay myself about 50k/yr (50,270)on PAYE to stay in the 20% bracket, then take my 2k tax free dividend and on top of that pay the remainder, 947,730 as dividend because that attracts an average 20% income tax rather than the higher rate you are paying as a sole trader on self assessment.

This would save you 254,00 GBP/annum in tax.

So one of two things is true.

1. You lied about what you earn.
2. You are a dumb motherfucker and pay 254k too much income tax/yr.

Shall we run a poll on which one is true? Here is a hint, it's option 1.

Back in your hole you scouse cunt.

Last edited:

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
So in this post here you state you make "over a million a year" but then in post #770 you say this

So one of 2 things is true- either you are the dumbest motherfucker in the universe or you are lying about your income.

1. Companies house has no record of you or your company- your defence to this is that you are a "sole trader"- the evidence says this is true.
2. If you are a sole trader then you are paying personal income tax.

On an income of 1,000,00GBP you will be paying 45.4% income tax as a sole trader.

If you registered as a Ltd Company you could mitigate that massively. If it were me I would pay myself about 50k/yr (50,270)on PAYE to stay in the 20% bracket, then take my 2k tax free dividend and on top of that pay the remainder, 947,730 as dividend because that attracts a 10% income tax rather than the higher rate you are paying as a sole trader on self assessment.

This would save you 349,173 GBP/annum in tax.

So one of two things is true.

1. You lied about what you earn.
2. You are a dumb motherfucker and pay 349k too much income tax/yr.

Shall we run a poll on which one is true? Here is a hint, it's option 1.

Back in your hole you scouse cunt.

sorry I don't pay that much tax, or VAT, we have 'Business expenses' etc when did I say my income was £1million.... its far more if you include what you own in Crpto/shares/watches etc

put it this way, I don't need to ear a fake Patek at a JLC meeting over polo

know what I mean

stop trying to belittle me in front of people, I've given yu my email and all contacts in last few threads, do your think Im the one with stuff to hide, email me

then come back and tell your fanboyrs what the truth is

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
This just gets better and better. Break out the shovels. While I’m at it I better roll up my jeans it sure as hell is getting deep in here.

you are from Spain, deep shit you're used to, Barcelona I love but they don't think there Spanish.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
sorry I don't pay that much tax, or VAT, we have 'Business expenses' etc when did I say my income was £1million.... its far more if you include what you own in Crpto/shares/watches etc

put it this way, I don't need to ear a fake Patek at a JLC meeting over polo

know what I mean

stop trying to belittle me in front of people, I've given yu my email and all contacts in last few threads, do your think Im the one with stuff to hide, email me

then come back and tell your fanboyrs what the truth is

I literally quoted it in the post you absolute slag.
You are digging your own grave.
I see you are starting to misspell again, it’s nearly 11, pissed up again and angry?