• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

cobar75

Patron Saint of Watches
I hate Rolex why would I go their dick head? Sorry simple question you prick

Then go join a Gen forum of your liking. All you need to do is remove RWI, delete cookies and forget about it. I think it may actually do your mind some good. Sanity is a precious thing, be careful with it. I come here to say hi, and see if you bit. It never fails, a fish loves a good piece of bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Then go join a Gen forum of your liking. All you need to do is remove RWI, delete cookies and forget about it. I think it may actually do your mind some good. Sanity is a precious thing, be careful with it. I come here to say hi, and see if you bit. It never fails, a fish loves a good piece of bait.

errrrr, I am on gen forums in same fuckin name you prick

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
I hope you are behaving over there. Be sane, my friend; stay out of solitary. Maybe when you’re released, we can exchange addresses, you know, for Christmas cards and such. Stay frosty, brother!

never had a issue at WUS one of the reasons I went wild here, your all, well not all, but must wankers

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Are you designing the new Apple iPod or IPhone today as the lead designer.

Nope, but designing 3 brands, more than you will ever do, you seem to have an issue with me, farmer, don't believe me the pic you keep putting up was easy found by PROXYSERV on LinkedIn, not hard when you know my email. or just reverse pic search, and there it is in my CV, ..

hey ill give you a hand

my name is Paul Price and my email is wait for it [email protected].... get it? it was in the 90s, I had an artist called Caplin, he did his email as C@plin

you know what I have to explain that fuckin email to everyone, I just say to them, its my name with the a as a @, they never get it, looks good on bus card

anyway, enjoy your life, mines not so good, but love dealing with you

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Nope, but designing 3 brands, more than you will ever do, you seem to have an issue with me, farmer, don't believe me the pic you keep putting up was easy found by PROXYSERV on LinkedIn, not hard when you know my email. or just reverse pic search, and there it is in my CV, ..

hey ill give you a hand

my name is Paul Price and my email is wait for it [email protected].... get it? it was in the 90s, I had an artist called Caplin, he did his email as C@plin

you know what I have to explain that fuckin email to everyone, I just say to them, its my name with the a as a @, they never get it, looks good on bus card

anyway, enjoy your life, mines not so good, but love dealing with you

Wow you posted your name and email address along with pictures of multiple wrists.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Wow you posted your name and email address along with pictures of multiple wrists.

sorry am I missing some wrist shots that weren't in the 700 I posted earlier

you know a better man might say, "shit he gave his name and real email, nows time to stop" guess you didn't get that memo

BTW, email me for any more details, I cant message on here.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
sorry am I missing some wrist shots that weren't in the 700 I posted earlier

you know a better man might say, "shit he gave his name and real email, nows time to stop" guess you didn't get that memo

BTW, email me for any more details, I cant message on here.

Why would I send you an email when you threatened to hack my RWI account.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Why would I send you an email when you threatened to hack my RWI account.

I didnt, why not have any row with me on my real email. talk like men

I never said I would hack your account... lol WHY would I, what would I gain

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I didnt, why not have any row with me on my real email. talk like men

I never said I would hack your account... lol WHY would I, what would I gain

Refer to the above post in this thread where you threatened to hack my RWI account.

No need for me to contact you via email as I will never purchase one of your rep watches and the gen watches you sell which are rep watches.

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Refer to the above post in this thread where you threatened to hack my RWI account.

No need for me to contact you via email as I will never purchase one of your rep watches and the gen watches you sell which are rep watches.

what above statement?

I ask you to email me like a real man?

sorry you accusing me of selling reps as gens? you're going to need some proof, also I think you should be banned, what else can i do but give my real name and email and you still send bullshit my way.
maybe go enjoy new year fuck head

happy near year, no more plies from me

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
English Gent

Refer to below post 690 of this thread where you threaten to hack my RWI account:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-brig/10341839-welcome-to-the-brig-english-gent/page46

sorry does nothing for me, maybe email me, as you know who I am, also I did threaten in a message to raddave only as a laugh as a few people have hacked this site over the years, but your new, so don't know anything about that, but believe me a lot of pissed off people have fucked this place up

I lost my 50+ selling rate

so you see for a long time person here, me saying i hack you is like what people doo to RWI, get your history leson

its only threat you can say

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
sorry does nothing for me, maybe email me, as you know who I am, also I did threaten in a message to raddave only as a laugh as a few people have hacked this site over the years, but your new, so don't know anything about that, but believe me a lot of pissed off people have fucked this place up

I lost my 50+ selling rate

so you see for a long time person here, me saying i hack you is like what people doo to RWI, get your history leson

its only threat you can say

You threatened to hack my RWI account as per your post 690 to this thread and post a picture of me on RWI as per your post 690 to this thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/the-brig/10341839-welcome-to-the-brig-english-gent/page46

You post something on RWI and a few hours and few days later you deny it despite you being proven wrong over and over again.