• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

domsdaddy123

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
I think the Boss has already located said douche bag and it waitng to see if the funds clear. If for some reason the funds dont clear then comes the Thunder. Just a guess. Even if your a dipshit lowlife, if you send the funds you dont get the treatment. There has to be some incentive, I guess

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
I think the Boss has already located said douche bag and it waitng to see if the funds clear. If for some reason the funds dont clear then comes the Thunder. Just a guess. Even if your a dipshit lowlife, if you send the funds you dont get the treatment. There has to be some incentive, I guess

Is it possible to locate this piece of shit with all the precautions he took?? I really hope so

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Is it possible to locate this piece of shit with all the precautions he took?? I really hope so
Yup he isn't as hidden as he thinks he is. Will give him credit he is pretty smart BUT not smart enough

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
Yup he isn't as hidden as he thinks he is. Will give him credit he is pretty smart BUT not smart enough

Good to hear that, believe me, I was thinking about this problem since this thread was iniciated, I thought, we are very unprotected if some shit asshole covers a little bit, good to hear there are tools and resources available.!!!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

I can locate him, considering I have access to tools I will not name. Even so, I can exploit Tor. Anyone who knows how to manipulate code well can as well. My cover letter to college had to do with some things I got in trouble for when I was in HS (which means, I can no longer leave a certain check box unchecked on applications..) however it has actually helped me. Now my lab is more secure then anything! So it helps out, eh? So if we need to locate him, I can help. :xj4:

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I can locate him, considering I have access to tools I will not name. Even so, I can exploit Tor. Anyone who knows how to manipulate code well can as well. My cover letter to college had to do with some things I got in trouble for when I was in HS (which means, I can no longer leave a certain check box unchecked on applications..) however it has actually helped me. Now my lab is more secure then anything! So it helps out, eh? So if we need to locate him, I can help. :xj4:

do you have to carry one of those red cards too ?

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06

That is awesome brotha!
Me thinks this guy "thinks" he can just walk away w/o repercussions...well I think not!

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami

do you have to carry one of those red cards too ?

This is interesting...a whole new world for me, parddon me, my skills arent in the IT area