• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
[MENTION=96825]Maron[/MENTION] I feel the same way.

I had this feeling from when I first saw the bad excuses starting to come on the "V7".
Then I heard about the other scams. There was no doubt in my mind this dude was a scammer.
Now it's becoming really apparent to everybody.

I'm really impressed with the patience yllekp has been showing before it got to the brig. That's something I couldn't have shown. We are really lucky to have such a patient and fair sales moderator. That job is certainly not for everyone.

This guy deserves what's coming. I this case I don't feel any sympathy at all. Look how he's patronizing mods and buyers and puking all over everybody.

Now I'll sit back and enjoy the show

QpJWvNf.jpg

dferraro7

5/5/13
Can somebody slap the shit outta this douchebag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd love the buyer on that one to check the movement and get back.

I contacted the buyer of the red sub 1680 to give them a heads up when this was going south last week. He has had the back open and there was a gen 2846 that appeared recently serviced. He was content and planning on modding it. The watch arrived as stated in sales thread. Shame that after his previous sales went good this disaster (s) occurred.

Ruski91

Respected Member
12/10/12
Thread got quiet after a long day of actions yesterday. Everything that needed to be said about his character and actions has already been said so i wont stir the pot any more. His actions have spoken for themselves.

May i pose a question to some of the elders though - if you are in the brig, you do not have access to your PM inbox right? How has he been posting pics of PM messages that he has sent. I was thinking about that yesterday but i forgot to post.

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
I contacted the buyer of the red sub 1680 to give them a heads up when this was going south last week. He has had the back open and there was a gen 2846 that appeared recently serviced. He was content and planning on modding it. The watch arrived as stated in sales thread. Shame that after his previous sales went good this disaster (s) occurred.

Good stuff

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
Thread got quiet after a long day of actions yesterday. Everything that needed to be said about his character and actions has already been said so i wont stir the pot any more. His actions have spoken for themselves.

May i pose a question to some of the elders though - if you are in the brig, you do not have access to your PM inbox right? How has he been posting pics of PM messages that he has sent. I was thinking about that yesterday but i forgot to post.
Just speculating, but it could be that he is accessing PM thru the App, so maybe an App glitch/bug that needs the loop closed.

renaudbar

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
Wyne84 money just got withdrawn feom my account. Should be ok the wayz

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
[MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION]...need the @ or it will not alert the member...

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

What I mean in case you were unsure is he is just going to Phuck you, I assume your talking about his PayPal money to you! I'm really sorry you had to go through this and I'm sure it will work out in the end in your favor one way or the other.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Wow, like most of us whenever I am buying or selling I always hope for a satisfying end result for both parties but this is every buyers/sellers nightmare.

If buying I pay as soon as I have commited to the sale and if selling it is VERY important that the buyer is completely satisfied and I always ask the buyer to let me know as soon as he receives the item and confirm that he is happy with it.

If a buyer has asked the basic questions and has paid on time as per an agreed timeframe then he has fullfilled his end of the bargain.

If a seller has been honest in his description, has suitably packed the item, has posted the item as per an agreed method and timeframe and made his selling conditions clear then he has fullfilled his obligations.

These conditions are of course not influenced by anything anyone else may or may not say including mothers, wives, forums or anyone else so no actions should be taken with these third party comments in mind.

It is clear that not all of these circumstances have been met.

Even if a refund is processed I'm sure this particular transaction will not be forgotten by either and it will have left a bad taste forever.

This is not how it's supposed to go:sad:

Of course my opinion is of no consequence but I had nothing else to do so thought after 30 pages of this thread I may as well chuck something into the mix.:laugh:

Wyne84

4/1/16
:lol::lol:
I was actually cracking up but the emojis didn't go through.
Thanks for the words of support!

What I mean in case you were unsure is he is just going to Phuck you, I assume your talking about his PayPal money to you! I'm really sorry you had to go through this and I'm sure it will work out in the end in your favor one way or the other.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Wow, like most of us whenever I am buying or selling I always hope for a satisfying end result for both parties but this is every buyers/sellers nightmare.

If buying I pay as soon as I have commited to the sale and if selling it is VERY important that the buyer is completely satisfied and I always ask the buyer to let me know as soon as he receives the item and confirm that he is happy with it.

If a buyer has asked the basic questions and has paid on time as per an agreed timeframe then he has fullfilled his end of the bargain.

If a seller has been honest in his description, has suitably packed the item, has posted the item as per an agreed method and timeframe and made his selling conditions clear then he has fullfilled his obligations.

These conditions are of course not influenced by anything anyone else may or may not say including mothers, wives, forums or anyone else so no actions should be taken with these third party comments in mind.

It is clear that not all of these circumstances have been met.

Even if a refund is processed I'm sure this particular transaction will not be forgotten by either and it will have left a bad taste forever.

This is not how it's supposed to go:sad:

Of course my opinion is of no consequence but I had nothing else to do so thought after 30 pages of this thread I may as well chuck something into the mix.:laugh:
You and I are the same. My feedback should speak to how important doing things right from the start. I always PM my buyers as soon as I ship with photos of the package and tracking. I package too excessively and that is fine with me. Great post [MENTION=65934]ShovelnTC[/MENTION]

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app