• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
9c1edf16773ad0d9d69adba4e36aefa6.jpg

I think this would be a better punishment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
I just had to do a partial refund on one of my trades because it went slightly bad. Took about 12 hours to get from my bank account to PP. It all worked out in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Paypal can really take long, a few month ago i bought a shirt for 20 € the shirt was sold out so the shop send me the money back. Paypal did freeze it for 2 weeks it was just ridiculous.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Paypal can really take long, a few month ago i bought a shirt for 20 € the shirt was sold out so the shop send me the money back. Paypal did freeze it for 2 weeks it was just ridiculous.
Yeah but it shouldn't take anytime at all to send a gift payment. Period.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Ah i forgot the gift thing, then yes you are both right. With gift it sould be "direct" and not pending.

domsdaddy123

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
[MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] please post here as soon as the funds clear your account.
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] , I can only hope you pissed off our anonymous friends enough that they **** your life up a little bit. But if you did send the money to everyone you owed, then you might get a pass. Either way you know your a weasel. A degenerate weasel. God, your just the lowest piece of shit person, disgusting scumbag personality. Your an absolute piece of shit person, you should be ashamed at how worthless your character is. Dont you realize why you have no friends? Even other piece of shit people want nothing to do with you. How do you live with yoursef? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and convince yourself your not a revolting, repulsive, abhorrent, piece of shit person? You must know this about yourself, right? Go **** yourself. I detest everything about you. Your a garbage piece of shit person. You dont deserve any happiness. Your a piece of human filth that only did the right thing after being pressured extensively. Im just glad that this wasnt a bigger amount of money. Your such an ugly person on the inside, so low class, you failed at life asshole. Go crawl back under that piece of shit encrusted used condom you swam out of. ******* loser.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Just like we Buy our TD first We should buy the Seller first. Do your research on the person you buy from or sell to!

1) Look at all their started threads if any.
2) Look at what kind of posts got them to where they are.
3) Look at Past Sales.
4) Are they a Supporting member.
5) How long have they been a Member.
6) Look at their reputation comments.
7) Look at Sales feed Back.
8) Are they active on the forum, Do the clearly have friends. Do they post pictures of their watches, Do they share other aspects of their life Dog, Cat, Cars, Motorcycles, Wife, Guns, Drinks, Kids....Funny how I ordered those things!!!!!
9) Do they post in What Rolex, PAM, Omega are you wearing today....Only these people can truly be trusted!!!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
@Wyne84 please post here as soon as the funds clear your account.
@renaudbar , I can only hope you pissed off our anonymous friends enough that they **** your life up a little bit. But if you did send the money to everyone you owed, then you might get a pass. Either way you know your a weasel. A degenerate weasel. God, your just the lowest piece of shit person, disgusting scumbag personality. Your an absolute piece of shit person, you should be ashamed at how worthless your character is. Dont you realize why you have no friends? Even other piece of shit people want nothing to do with you. How do you live with yoursef? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and convince yourself your not a revolting, repulsive, abhorrent, piece of shit person? You must know this about yourself, right? Go **** yourself. I detest everything about you. Your a garbage piece of shit person. You dont deserve any happiness. Your a piece of human filth that only did the right thing after being pressured extensively. Im just glad that this wasnt a bigger amount of money. Your such an ugly person on the inside, so low class, you failed at life asshole. Go crawl back under that piece of shit encrusted used condom you swam out of. ******* loser.

I couldn't have said it better myself!