• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
:popcorn2:
Honestly... Im bored.

Yeah me too, no point in trying to reason with you now. Perhaps later.. Just look at Malik's time here... similar flow so far, but he came out ok in the end. I'll just enjoy the show for now and watch your true identity be pealed back like an onion if it is deemed warranted.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
All lines are open, call for your psychic reading now!

Gumby_at_his_Desk.jpg

now we know what he does in his spare time...

gumbypokey1.jpg

LOL. That is hilarious!!!! :lol:

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
:popcorn2:

Yeah me too, no point in trying to reason with you now. Perhaps later.. Just look at Malik's time here... similar flow so far, but he came out ok in the end. I'll just enjoy the show for now and watch your true identity be pealed back like an onion if it is deemed warranted.
Although there are similarities, I would not put this one in the same venue as Malik.
Malik has a good head on his shoulders and realized the errors of his ways, and came out a better person for it. And for that I respect Malik.
This guy on the other hand, makes me embarrassed to share the same DNA that makes us human.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You really think i would tell all these people to eat a dick if it was really me hahaha. And im talking about banning because people keep bringing it up like they have the power to ban me. Either do it or shut the **** up.
I do have the power to ban you.... not banning you though

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I agree [MENTION=1173]kdo2milger[/MENTION]... towards the end of his time in the brig I actually enjoyed talking with Malik and was rooting for him to be released. I was only referencing the beginning of his stay. I don't see our friend here turning out good like Malik, but it's always possible.

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
Banning just seems like the easy way out.
Better to "do not buy or sell from"

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
I agree @kdo2milger... towards the end of his time in the brig I actually enjoyed talking with Malik and was rooting for him to be released. I was only referencing the beginning of his stay. I don't see our friend here turning out good like Malik, but it's always possible.
Anything is possible.
The planets will have to be aligned within 1/100 of a millimeter with this one though :)

kwc2.0t

15/11/10
I don't understand how he thinks that after the generous offer from another member to fix the watch and make it closer in value to what the original buyer paid gets him off the hook. It's an A B deal, keep C out unless B says he rather go that route (buyer). The only reason B is keeping C is if A is a f*** face.

I am Canadian, but this guy screams quebecer.... every reply I seem to be saying it in my head with a french accent.

The PM he said he packed it more than adequate. I recently sent out a bracelet, wrapped in packaging film, curled up in a bag, wrapped in bubble wrap, in another bag, in another bubble wrap then into a labeled bag.... for a bracelet... then a movement went into foam into a hard case, wrapped in bubble wrap into a 1" thick foam box into a package to ship... that's all excessive but then shit don't break.....

Refund the DJ, return the DJ, I'll send you a free crystal on my dime and there you have it.

So frustrated by this and I'm not involved.... geeze.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
I don't understand how he thinks that after the generous offer from another member to fix the watch and make it closer in value to what the original buyer paid gets him off the hook. It's an A B deal, keep C out unless B says he rather go that route (buyer). The only reason B is keeping C is if A is a f*** face.

I am Canadian, but this guy screams quebecer.... every reply I seem to be saying it in my head with a french accent.

The PM he said he packed it more than adequate. I recently sent out a bracelet, wrapped in packaging film, curled up in a bag, wrapped in bubble wrap, in another bag, in another bubble wrap then into a labeled bag.... for a bracelet... then a movement went into foam into a hard case, wrapped in bubble wrap into a 1" thick foam box into a package to ship... that's all excessive but then shit don't break.....

Refund the DJ, return the DJ, I'll send you a free crystal on my dime and there you have it.

So frustrated by this and I'm not involved.... geeze.

Damn crouton rifle droppers up there in Quebec stealing from us hard working North Americans

Edit: it's a joke don't be offended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwc2.0t

15/11/10
Damn crouton rifle droppers up there in Quebec stealing from us hard working North Americans

Edit: it's a joke don't be offended

.... Canadian.... you make fun of us and we will say sorry....

Mikeodandy

29/6/16
.....I am Canadian, but this guy screams quebecer.... every reply I seem to be saying it in my head with a french accent.......

It's so funny, I'm Canadian too and this is all I could think as well haha. I'm flabbergasted reading this and I hope all works out well for everyone.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

PolyRoly

Getting To Know The Place
5/9/16
http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Onyokis/library/Mobile Uploads
I pm'd you right after i received the watch. I didnt know that it was overpriced or not worth the agreed price yet because this thread is not even started.Some pictures of the watch were without the crystal because i removed it thinking i will probably just need to replace it myself and its falling off everywhere. Im afraid somebody in my household will get hurt. I purchased the watch because i like it regardless of price. Why would i waste my time buying something and destroying it afterwards to get a refund? I don't think it makes sense at all. What if you destroyed the watch before shipping so you wont be blamed that it wasnt working or something is wrong with it. But i didnt think that way. I just thought the packaging wasn't good enough to survive the shipping so i reached out to you . I thought you will work something out with me. You were never helpful at all. I told you post picture in the forum to ask members if you really packed the watch securely but you said they will be giving bad comments. I never post any pics but seek the help of mods. Then i saw this thread. I still didnt get involved until now That tou are accusing me of trying to get money from you. I dont think that amount is worth my dignity. I was talking with ado123 already regarding sharing with the repair. So if you still think you are not to blame with the crushed dj tt, its up to you. Its all good sir.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Although there are similarities, I would not put this one in the same venue as Malik.
Malik has a good head on his shoulders and realized the errors of his ways, and came out a better person for it. And for that I respect Malik.
This guy on the other hand, makes me embarrassed to share the same DNA that makes us human.

I didnt like Malik one bit but he was truly a good human being compared to this Rat!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Onyokis/library/Mobile Uploads
I pm'd you right after i received the watch. I didnt know that it was overpriced or not worth the agreed price yet because this thread is not even started.Some pictures of the watch were without the crystal because i removed it thinking i will probably just need to replace it myself and its falling off everywhere. Im afraid somebody in my household will get hurt. I purchased the watch because i like it regardless of price. Why would i waste my time buying something and destroying it afterwards to get a refund? I don't think it makes sense at all. What if you destroyed the watch before shipping so you wont be blamed that it wasnt working or something is wrong with it. But i didnt think that way. I just thought the packaging wasn't good enough to survive the shipping so i reached out to you . I thought you will work something out with me. You were never helpful at all. I told you post picture in the forum to ask members if you really packed the watch securely but you said they will be giving bad comments. I never post any pics but seek the help of mods. Then i saw this thread. I still didnt get involved until now That tou are accusing me of trying to get money from you. I dont think that amount is worth my dignity. I was talking with ado123 already regarding sharing with the repair. So if you still think you are not to blame with the crushed dj tt, its up to you. Its all good sir.

If you really like the watch I guarantee Adrian will fix it to perfection and dont let Scum Bag Reaubabar off the hook! But I can tell you besides the new crystal it will need a new hand set, Dial, case back and clasp but again when Adrian gets done with it , it will be something you will be proud to wear!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
.... Canadian.... you make fun of us and we will say sorry....

I'm SORRY to guys. Let's all go for a poutine and some legal weed eh
My moms French Canadian.... :/

See, now I have to say it.... SORRY

It's so funny, I'm Canadian too and this is all I could think as well haha. I'm flabbergasted reading this and I hope all works out well for everyone.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Damn my Brother from the Great White North I have never seen you this pissed, He must have insulted your national pride. Outstanding Maron your my HERO of the Day!
This guy just gets under my skin because

A) he's ripping off these seemingly fantastic guys with which we share our forum

B) he's disingenuin. At least have the balls to admit that you were scamming, that you shipped watches poorly and that you have no intention of making good.

Have you noticed how he started to change his tune? How he keeps asking to be banned? It's because he'd rather be banned and keep his money. I'm sure he's starting to realize as the bosses find out more about him what that alternative is