• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Because he didnt like the watch and it was said on the thread that it was overpriced. Thaught he could get his money back.

Then why would he buy it ?

Wyne84

4/1/16
I spoke with paypal and since its comming grom my bank apparently it takes time to transfer.

Thats accurate.

If the original payment was transferred to the sellers bank, then he used eCheck to fund the refund, it would pend for 4 to 5 days.

Paypal wants to be sure the eCheck is good before letting the $$ leave their hands.

got it

thanks

renaudbar

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
The comments about the watch being overpriced were made after the purhase. He even mentionned them in the pm where he asked for his money back.

Then why would he buy it ?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Please se send me the address you want the watch sent to

Make sure the funds totally cleared into you PayPal account before shipment.
Pending payment can be withdrawn by payer.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
You repeated that 3 times to a point it gets annoying. I am paranoid that watches get damaged when I ship them out too. But I give my buyer the reasonable doubt. If you can't do that this hobby isn't for you. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renaudbar Keep telling the same lie over and over page after page and people who dont read everything will believe it, I'm happy for @Wyne84 now I think @PolyRoly should be fully reimbursed as per his request. Your disrespect for @xj4sonx is unforgivable, when you disrespect a moderator you disrespect them all and all the good members of this forum. You disgust me!

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
So to recap on a few valid points...

Such a sad story... From my experience: People pointing out to be "fair" are only fair according to their rules. You got to the Brig once, you got here a second time. You cheated one user and you sent a POS to another one without having a packed properly after profiteering?

If I were an admin I would tell you: Refund within the next 24 hours or you get the special treatment that you appear to be looking for.

I can't believe you are here for less then six months, created such a mess and have the balls to ask the admins to be fair?

It was fair that the admins did not immediately published your ID and informed your boss/parents/friends and who ever it may concern that you are a scammer. So, stop crying like a baby and settle this thing like a man!

You deserve so much more abuse and a total ban across all forums along with full disclosure of your personal info. A refund and an apology doesnt even come close to making up for what you have done.

The answer to this question is in my last post, until I receive the watch I can't honestly say. But I think your missing the point here. You are presently looking at either a refund of the full cost you charged for the watch, the brig for ever or the cost of a few rep parts, I definitely know which I would choose!!.

I can't speak for the mods, but I'm pretty sure your agreement to this would certainly help you out of the brig.

Thats the true Renaudbar coming out, you you will never change

My question is: if you're so angry about the way this site is run, why do you want to remain a part of it ?

to clarify again, I do not know the condition of the dial,and hands as yet, I do not have the watch. They may actually be fine ?? .

I have given you a potential get out of jail ticket here, accept your responsibility and agree to purchasing/paying for the parts. I'm pretty neutral here, I know things go wrong, but what counts in all these situations is how you handle it.

At at the moment you need to pick your game up, QUICKLY

Renaud, Time will come were People like you get the punishment they diserve.
For me, youre a piece of shit...

@renaudbar the offer of fixing the watch by ado123 was just an act of good deed to me since you never replied.
i accepted it and im about to send it to him. I didn't want him to shoulder the whole expense because he has nothing to do with the problem so i offered ro pay some of it. That was the plan because i couldnt get a hold of you. Last time we talked thru pm was when you said you will refund me if you want to and not because someone else tells you. I just said i will show the pics to the admin. Then you disappeared. I tried several times to sort this thing out by ourselves and actually told admin to give us some more time to figure something out. I didnt hear from you.
Since you are out niw and trying to fix the issue, i didnt want to involve ado123 into this. I would just ask for a refund of the payment and i will send you back the watch. This way, we resolve the issue without disturbing other people. I think this is just fair to both of us. Please let me know. Thanks

“It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.”
?
Joseph Goebbels

He repeats page after page the same thing, I will believe it when I hear @Wyne84 say he is fully paid back with no strings attached. Other than returning the watch in the condition it was received.

Then @PolyRoly needs to be made whole and at this point it should be his choice not Scum Bags!

Lets not forget why we are here.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/337720-noob-v7-Sub-116610-best-edition

and

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/337746-Rolex-36mm-datejust-2tone-yg

read them and read this thread in its entirety then comment, think how would you feel if you had been treated this way.

We are being way to kind!

Moral of the story. Use a $2 box.

You opened it up for debate the moment you sent it in a envelope. If you received it in an envelope and it arrived crushed you won't want the seller to take responsibility? Seriously it only costs $2. This whole thing could have been avoided.

You belong in here for good.

Too much repetition here from the one in question.
After reviewing this Longggggg thread and the other issues of watches, there is ONLY one clear resolution to the matter at hand.
Refund both watches (non v7 refunded), refund the DJ as well, it is not your decision at this point to drag other members into this black hole.
Once buying parties are satisfied from getting refunded and watches, and whats left of watches is sent back to seller and Staff sees that matter as settled then PermaBan.
If seller is cut loose in the forum, he will only repeat what has already happened because of what appears to be recklessness and lack of consideration in the practice of m2m transactions
...And with the track record of current personality traits so aptly displayed here, I just don't see a new leaf to turn over in this one.

Has anyone asked [MENTION=9423]anon[/MENTION] to advise on member info yet?

Another point to bring to light is if seller was given back limited status of "Do not buy or sell from", would it continue to hurt the forum as a whole or would it help as in to show others that this type of behavior will not be tolerated at RWI.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thats accurate.

If the original payment was transferred to the sellers bank, then he used eCheck to fund the refund, it would pend for 4 to 5 days.

Paypal wants to be sure the eCheck is good before letting the $$ leave their hands.
It wasn't a refund. You can't refund gift payments

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
So to recap on a few valid points...

Too much repetition here from the one in question.
After reviewing this Longggggg thread and the other issues of watches, there is ONLY one clear resolution to the matter at hand.
Refund both watches (non v7 refunded), refund the DJ as well, it is not your decision at this point to drag other members into this black hole.
Once buying parties are satisfied from getting refunded and watches, and whats left of watches is sent back to seller and Staff sees that matter as settled then PermaBan.
If seller is cut loose in the forum, he will only repeat what has already happened because of what appears to be recklessness and lack of consideration in the practice of m2m transactions
...And with the track record of current personality traits so aptly displayed here, I just don't see a new leaf to turn over in this one.

Has anyone asked @anon to advise on member info yet?

Another point to bring to light is if seller was given back limited status of "Do not buy or sell from", would it continue to hurt the forum as a whole or would it help as in to show others that this type of behavior will not be tolerated at RWI.

Well Said Sir. I also urge the other forums be warned, But I'm sure thats been done.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Patron
Certified
10/5/11
And i helped post the pics....im an accomplice!!!

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Thx for the comment. You can say its not my decision all you want but here is the fact. Full refund for the sub. No refund for the dj. I will pay for the broken parts.
Thats it. And i asked like 5 times to be banned. I dont care anymore. I try to give back what is fair and you keep asking for more. Im done, me and the buyers agreed. But you admins keep asking for more.

Well Said Sir. I also urge the other forums be warned, But I'm sure thats been done.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
No they cant. And even if they could i emailed the buyer and told him i have no intention of cancelling.

Make sure the funds totally cleared into you PayPal account before shipment.
Pending payment can be withdrawn by payer.

Sent using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I never realised that art directors were such testy, cranky people . . .