• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

renaudbar

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
Other arrangements have been made. The watch is not fully ruined. It has a busted crystal and clasp... This guy is being nice enough to help you and now you refuse... I did my part. Im fixing the broken parts.

@renaudbar the offer of fixing the watch by ado123 was just an act of good deed to me since you never replied.
i accepted it and im about to send it to him. I didn't want him to shoulder the whole expense because he has nothing to do with the problem so i offered ro pay some of it. That was the plan because i couldnt get a hold of you. Last time we talked thru pm was when you said you will refund me if you want to and not because someone else tells you. I just said i will show the pics to the admin. Then you disappeared. I tried several times to sort this thing out by ourselves and actually told admin to give us some more time to figure something out. I didnt hear from you.
Since you are out niw and trying to fix the issue, i didnt want to involve ado123 into this. I would just ask for a refund of the payment and i will send you back the watch. This way, we resolve the issue without disturbing other people. I think this is just fair to both of us. Please let me know. Thanks

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Take it back because of your disrespect and trying to get him to break my watch before returning it. Yes please read .

I still haven't heard Wayne say he got the full refund, I heard him say he got a refund but,it was on hold and scum bag implied he could take it back. To those he say we should back off I say please read everything and look at the time and aggravation this person has caused not to mention his use of a false identity and someone else's info.

Sent From quartz Casio Royale

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
I remember the seller who intentionally hid some bezel damage on a GMT he was selling. He hid it in pictures and in a video. He didn't listen to the warnings. Later he refunded the buyer and told the buyer he lost his high paying marketing job over the ordeal. The buyer even felt sorry for the seller when it was all said and done. I don't think @renaudbar has any idea what kind of shitstorm is heading his way. He won't like it when he googles his real name and it pops up at the top of the search list associated with "scammer." He still has a chance but his time is running out.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Really??? that far can get consequencys??? sorry if it a stupid question

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
And i just posted a screenshot of my pm's....

Yep no PM available while an inmate. PolyRoly is free to talk to the seller here as it seems to be the only way he can potentially get to talk to him as he has not returned his communications since around the 25th of last month.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Take it back because of your disrespect and trying to get him to break my watch before returning it. Yes please read .
Dipshit, nobody told him to break your watch. You are too paranoid.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
And I take that as a jab at your piss poor packing of the DJ, nothing more.

PolyRoly

Getting To Know The Place
5/9/16
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] I believe ado123 is helping you resolve the issue. That arrangement was iffered by him when you were not responding. He wanted to help me get a working watch because it was damaged. But since you are trying to fix the problem, i dont see the need to spend more money to ship the watch to eu and back to california. But if that is waht you are set to do, im ok with it. You are paying for the shipping, right? And i dont think it is just the glass and clasp. The watch is not working at all. The case back was dented by the clasp itself. So, i think its a lot more than what you think itis. Im not a watch expert tho.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
I will cover what you said was wrong when you pmed me wich is the crystal and the clasp thats it.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Here is the pm. Where you even say that i packed it nice ! des photos
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] I believe ado123 is helping you resolve the issue. That arrangement was iffered by him when you were not responding. He wanted to help me get a working watch because it was damaged. But since you are trying to fix the problem, i dont see the need to spend more money to ship the watch to eu and back to california. But if that is waht you are set to do, im ok with it. You are paying for the shipping, right? And i dont think it is just the glass and clasp. The watch is not working at all. The case back was dented by the clasp itself. So, i think its a lot more than what you think itis. Im not a watch expert tho.

PolyRoly

Getting To Know The Place
5/9/16
Yes sir, you packed it nice but its not safe. It was nicely packed with thin plastic and a piece of cardboard, then in an envelop with very thin buble pad. It looked nice, but not safe for shipping. I will try to post some pics of how it was shipped. I just need to figure out how to.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
“It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.â€
?
Joseph Goebbels

He repeats page after page the same thing, I will believe it when I hear @Wyne84 say he is fully paid back with no strings attached. Other than returning the watch in the condition it was received.

Then @PolyRoly needs to be made whole and at this point it should be his choice not Scum Bags!

Lets not forget why we are here.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/337720-noob-v7-Sub-116610-best-edition

and

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/337746-Rolex-36mm-datejust-2tone-yg

read them and read this thread in its entirety then comment, think how would you feel if you had been treated this way.

We are being way to kind!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I saw the packing as well and if it was not visibly damaged/crushed on the outside I would think that the watch was a wreck before shipment, in fact it may not even be the watch pictured in the original sales thread????

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
I'm just a member who has observed this from the outside since the sales threads. (Got very interesting)
I have a clear understanding that in M2M sales, if a shipping issue happens, buyer and seller are obligated to work it out. There is no Cwazy disclaimer- (Mods have said this over and over again). Seller has responsibility until watch is delivered. Something happens, custom seizure or damage, seller cannot walk away- they have to work it out. BOTTOM LINE.
That is something we all morally agree to.
Not covering the damage is a real shitty move. Even if packaged correctly (and it wasn't), you still can't walk away. Rules
The profiteering, is a whole other story. Made good- ok, but you scratched and clawed the whole time.
Personally I hope this guy gets banned- I'm trying to be logical here as much as I can. Even tho I really want to express how much of a scumbag [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] is- but we won't do that.

Wyne84

4/1/16
The PayPal refund is still "pending"
ive never seen that happen. What's going on?

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
I spoke with paypal and since its comming grom my bank apparently it takes time to transfer.
The PayPal refund is still "pending"
ive never seen that happen. What's going on?

XAD

Renowned Member
15/8/16
I spoke with paypal and since its comming grom my bank apparently it takes time to transfer.

Thats accurate.

If the original payment was transferred to the sellers bank, then he used eCheck to fund the refund, it would pend for 4 to 5 days.

Paypal wants to be sure the eCheck is good before letting the $$ leave their hands.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Its the same watch and i know... It does look like its been crushed before OR AFTER the watch was received. Like he didnt like it and crushed it. Then found out he was stuck with it and asked for help from an other member to get it fixed. The watch is exactly the same in the pictures and the watch that was sent. Ask the buyer to post pictures of te watch if you want and put them side by side. I will pay to fix the crystal and bent clasp. Like i said 50 times before.

I saw the packing as well and if it was not visibly damaged/crushed on the outside I would think that the watch was a wreck before shipment, in fact it may not even be the watch pictured in the original sales thread????

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
It has been worked out and call me a scumbag all you want it wont change a thing. The money has been sent. If you look at the pictures of the crushed watch you can see the band design is inprinted in the cardboard wich was so crushed it looks like a piece of brown paper now. That means that the watch was inside the cardboard when it was crushed. The envelope also had bubble wrap inside.

I'm just a member who has observed this from the outside since the sales threads. (Got very interesting)
I have a clear understanding that in M2M sales, if a shipping issue happens, buyer and seller are obligated to work it out. There is no Cwazy disclaimer- (Mods have said this over and over again). Seller has responsibility until watch is delivered. Something happens, custom seizure or damage, seller cannot walk away- they have to work it out. BOTTOM LINE.
That is something we all morally agree to.
Not covering the damage is a real shitty move. Even if packaged correctly (and it wasn't), you still can't walk away. Rules
The profiteering, is a whole other story. Made good- ok, but you scratched and clawed the whole time.
Personally I hope this guy gets banned- I'm trying to be logical here as much as I can. Even tho I really want to express how much of a scumbag @renaudbar is- but we won't do that.