• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

renaudbar

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
Now why would i put a watch in plastic, then cardboard, crush it then put it in a bubble wrap envelope witch i carefully popped all the bubles from. And send it .... And they call me paranoid.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
And btw polyroly i am not giving you a cent. I am paying the incredibly nice member who will be fixing your watch for the parts he will use on your watch. Because that is the right thing to do.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I'm just a member who has observed this from the outside since the sales threads. (Got very interesting)
I have a clear understanding that in M2M sales, if a shipping issue happens, buyer and seller are obligated to work it out. There is no Cwazy disclaimer- (Mods have said this over and over again). Seller has responsibility until watch is delivered. Something happens, custom seizure or damage, seller cannot walk away- they have to work it out. BOTTOM LINE.
That is something we all morally agree to.
Not covering the damage is a real shitty move. Even if packaged correctly (and it wasn't), you still can't walk away. Rules
The profiteering, is a whole other story. Made good- ok, but you scratched and clawed the whole time.
Personally I hope this guy gets banned- I'm trying to be logical here as much as I can. Even tho I really want to express how much of a scumbag [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] is- but we won't do that.
Customs isn't on the seller in my moderator mind.

Shipping responsibilities do exist when it comes to properly packaging and protecting the item. I don't like shipping internationally because IF customs take the package ultimately I'm not responsible for it (especially when I state CONUS ONLY) but some good member PM'S and talks me into going outside the US I would fell horrible if it happened.

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
You can send me your email in pm i have a feeling im gonna get banned real soon but i do still want to pay you for parts we agreed on for poly's watch.

to clarify again, I do not know the condition of the dial,and hands as yet, I do not have the watch. They may actually be fine ?? .

I have given you a potential get out of jail ticket here, accept your responsibility and agree to purchasing/paying for the parts. I'm pretty neutral here, I know things go wrong, but what counts in all these situations is how you handle it.

At at the moment you need to pick your game up, QUICKLY

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
If i get cut off before ask Wyne84 he has an email ou can reach me at.

You can send me your email in pm i have a feeling im gonna get banned real soon but i do still want to pay you for parts we agreed on for poly's watch.

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
It has been worked out and call me a scumbag all you want it wont change a thing. The money has been sent. If you look at the pictures of the crushed watch you can see the band design is inprinted in the cardboard wich was so crushed it looks like a piece of brown paper now. That means that the watch was inside the cardboard when it was crushed. The envelope also had bubble wrap inside.

So what don't you understand. Seller has responsibility until delivered. If it's seized or damaged- buyer and seller have to work it out. You packed it like shit- let's be honest here. Put it in a box- of course a soft envelope is going to get crushed. I don't care if LUCKILY the others you packed this bad made it ok.
Key is --EVEN IF it was packed perfectly and something happens, again seized or damaged- YOU HAVE TO WORK IT OUT. These are known rules to M2M.
Stop being so scummy about it.
Everything else about the situation sucks too, the prices, misrepresenting- your attitude. All of it.
**The rule is seller still has obligation until the watch is delivered-- do you agree with this? Very simple yes or no.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Yeah pretty much ... But i still believe he crushed the watch afterwards. The pictures he sent me are weird some have a broken crystal on the watch and some have no crystal at all...
Moral of the story. Use a $2 box.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Whats your deal dude. I said i was taking care of it. I already refunded a watch and im waiting to get the bill for the second one so i can refund it . Shut up and go play big boy somewhere else.

So what don't you understand. Seller has responsibility until delivered. If it's seized or damaged- buyer and seller have to work it out. You packed it like shit- let's be honest here. Put it in a box- of course a soft envelope is going to get crushed. I don't care if LUCKILY the others you packed this bad made it ok.
Key is --EVEN IF it was packed perfectly and something happens, again seized or damaged- YOU HAVE TO WORK IT OUT. These are known rules to M2M.
Stop being so scummy about it.
Everything else about the situation sucks too, the prices, misrepresenting- your attitude. All of it.
**The rule is seller still has obligation until the watch is delivered-- do you agree with this? Very simple yes or no.

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
Yeah pretty much ... But i still believe he crushed the watch afterwards. The pictures he sent me are weird some have a broken crystal on the watch and some have no crystal at all...

You opened it up for debate the moment you sent it in a envelope. If you received it in an envelope and it arrived crushed you won't want the seller to take responsibility? Seriously it only costs $2. This whole thing could have been avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
I know it was my 4th sale... I sent the other 3 the same way and they were fine... I should put it in a box then this whole thing would not of happened. I have absolutely no problem saying that. But again... Its fishy.
You opened it up for debate the moment you sent it in a envelope. If you received it in an envelope and it arrived crushed you won't want the seller to take responsibility? Seriously it only costs $2. This whole thing could have been avoided.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
I still believe he crushed it afterwards.

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
Sigh, good luck to the buyer. Hope this gets sorted. I had a similar issue happened as well a long time ago but I took responsibility and shipped in boxes ever since. A painful lesson.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Yeah im paying to get the watch fixed even tho im pretty sure he just stomped it.

Sigh, good luck to the buyer. Hope this gets sorted. I had a similar issue happened as well a long time ago but I took responsibility and shipped in boxes ever since. A painful lesson.

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
You repeated that 3 times to a point it gets annoying. I am paranoid that watches get damaged when I ship them out too. But I give my buyer the reasonable doubt. If you can't do that this hobby isn't for you. Good luck

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
How delusional are you- HE broke the watch? He just bought it- why would he want to destroy it?! You got some conspiracy theory going on.
That's some retarded ass thinking. Trying to Wiesel your way out of responsibility.
Whatever I'm done. You're an idiot. Peace out

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Why would he stomp it ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yeah im paying to get the watch fixed even tho im pretty sure he just stomped it.

giphy.gif

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Weasel out hahahahha i said like 3 hours ago i was paying.
**** outta here.

How delusional are you- HE broke the watch? He just bought it- why would he want to destroy it?! You got some conspiracy theory going on.
That's some retarded ass thinking. Trying to Wiesel your way out of responsibility.
Whatever I'm done. You're an idiot. Peace out