• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Oh boy an other einstein here. He payed with a gift, and to refund him i transfered him money. Of coarse you cant refund a gift.
No shit asshole that's what I just said. You are ******* simple. We see through your bullshit. You sold a shit rolex stating it's a v7, either you knew it wasn't and you are an asshole or you thought it was and you are a stupid ****. Then you sold a shit dj for double what it's worth, the same applies here, asshole or stupid. Then you shipped it in a ******* envelope.

Again either you can see that you are 100% in the wrong here on all counts and you just don't care, that makes you an asshole. Or you really believe you are not and that I would suggest makes you a moron. Or perhaps you have a personality disorder.

Now you can retort with whatever bullshit you like. Makes no different, it's bullshit. And you can think that they won't find out who you are, you might be right. But I would wager that [MENTION=109252]AnonSix[/MENTION] is better with computers than you are. Maybe you haven't seen all the other threads where asshole scam and then finally give in as every detail about their personal lives is put up on Google. Forum members start calling their workplace.

I've seen some real shit heads end up in here but for some reason you really get under my skin.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
No they cant. And even if they could i emailed the buyer and told him i have no intention of cancelling.

Yes it can be cancelled both ways for pending echeck.
It's always advised to make sure funds cleared before sending anything out.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Damn my Brother from the Great White North I have never seen you this pissed, He must have insulted your national pride. Outstanding Maron your my HERO of the Day!

No shit asshole that's what I just said. You are ******* simple. We see through your bullshit. You sold a shit rolex stating it's a v7, either you knew it wasn't and you are an asshole or you thought it was and you are a stupid ****. Then you sold a shit dj for double what it's worth, the same applies here, asshole or stupid. Then you shipped it in a ******* envelope.

Again either you can see that you are 100% in the wrong here on all counts and you just don't care, that makes you an asshole. Or you really believe you are not and that I would suggest makes you a moron. Or perhaps you have a personality disorder.

Now you can retort with whatever bullshit you like. Makes no different, it's bullshit. And you can think that they won't find out who you are, you might be right. But I would wager that @AnonSix is better with computers than you are. Maybe you haven't seen all the other threads where asshole scam and then finally give in as every detail about their personal lives is put up on Google. Forum members start calling their workplace.

I've seen some real shit heads end up in here but for some reason you really get under my skin.

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
This is a very poor example of canadianinity.

I agree
With that said, we are all humans first, and there is a right way to carry yourself and then there is...well the way the seller is and has carried himself throughout this entire endeavor.
Sad to see ppl like this in the world today, you would think that there would be some amount of evolution in society that would put this type of thinking and behavior thousands of years behind us as the top species on this planet.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
You'll just make a new account, I don't think they do IP bans here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can stick a Banana up his ass if they really want to! changing accounts or even going to a new dumpster with a different IP wont save this asshole if they really want him.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Why are you so insistant on being banned but you keep talking? I'm sorry but I think all of your IP spoofing and false names are complete bullshit. If that was true, why take all this abuse? Just spoof someone else's identity, up address, etc and move on. I believe that you are in fact you, not a stolen identity. Regardless, I'm glad the part that matters, your buyers, seem as though you are finally moving to take care of their issues.

renaudbar

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
All this talk and im still not banned. your so powerfull.
They can stick a Banana up his ass if they really want to! changing accounts or even going to a new dumpster with a different IP wont save this asshole if they really want him.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
Honestly... Im bored.
Why are you so insistant on being banned but you keep talking? I'm sorry but I think all of your IP spoofing and false names are complete bullshit. If that was true, why take all this abuse? Just spoof someone else's identity, up address, etc and move on. I believe that you are in fact you, not a stolen identity. Regardless, I'm glad the part that matters, your buyers, seem as though you are finally moving to take care of their issues.

renaudbar

INMATE
8/4/16
You really think i would tell all these people to eat a dick if it was really me hahaha. And im talking about banning because people keep bringing it up like they have the power to ban me. Either do it or shut the **** up.

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
You really think i would tell all these people to eat a dick if it was really me hahaha. And im talking about banning because people keep bringing it up like they have the power to ban me. Either do it or shut the **** up.

You better watch out or I'll ban you myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
All lines are open, call for your psychic reading now!

Gumby_at_his_Desk.jpg

now we know what he does in his spare time...

gumbypokey1.jpg