• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

renaudbar

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/4/16
hahhhahaah thank you baby. https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/images/smilies/basic/kiss.gif
[MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] please post here as soon as the funds clear your account. [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] , I can only hope you pissed off our anonymous friends enough that they **** your life up a little bit. But if you did send the money to everyone you owed, then you might get a pass. Either way you know your a weasel. A degenerate weasel. God, your just the lowest piece of shit person, disgusting scumbag personality. Your an absolute piece of shit person, you should be ashamed at how worthless your character is. Dont you realize why you have no friends? Even other piece of shit people want nothing to do with you. How do you live with yoursef? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and convince yourself your not a revolting, repulsive, abhorrent, piece of shit person? You must know this about yourself, right? Go **** yourself. I detest everything about you. Your a garbage piece of shit person. You dont deserve any happiness. Your a piece of human filth that only did the right thing after being pressured extensively. Im just glad that this wasnt a bigger amount of money. Your such an ugly person on the inside, so low class, you failed at life asshole. Go crawl back under that piece of shit encrusted used condom you swam out of. ******* loser.

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
Sin%20tiacutetulo_zpsnzu0eghr.jpg

[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] why did you change your paasword...is something wrong...?

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
What if [MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] is actually renboner and he's just trying to scam PayPal but we all got involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyne84

4/1/16
What if @Wyne84 is actually renboner and he's just trying to scam PayPal but we all got involved

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about...but you sound like you're looking for conspiracy

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
What if [MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] is actually renboner and he's just trying to scam PayPal but we all got involved

That would be a twist! However I've dealt with [MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] he's a solid dude.
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] I just can't have a mobile device in certain buildings.. [emoji20]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
Something's that are achievable on the internet are insane.

Well from last year to now I have been addict to all kind of youtube videos that explain all kind of hacks in the internet, the resume that I get is that everything is possible regarding time, effort and resources...now thats scary. Besides I always found people with skills in IT extremly interesting, they are on the other side of my skills but I could say I am attracted to that because I am curious about it, and knowing 0 about makes more interesting for me

Wyne84

4/1/16
Funds are still pending, Renaudbar just asked me if I want to take a credit card transaction by sending him a paypal.me request...i.e. payment for goods
I told him I'll wait a little longer for the funds to clear....

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Well from last year to now I have been addict to all kind of youtube videos that explain all kind of hacks in the internet, the resume that I get is that everything is possible regarding time, effort and resources...now thats scary. Besides I always found people with skills in IT extremly interesting, they are on the other side of my skills but I could say I am attracted to that because I am curious about it, and knowing 0 about makes more interesting for me

It's great! My family owns a large tech security firm. I guess that is where I got the interest, figuring out how to oppose them lol

Im so 1337 , i actually ordered a pizza using the net !

Awesome! Getting there Dave. Just need to get you to upgrade your phone :xj4: Yeah, I don't carry anything except my phone. I pay with just it. It's great!

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
Funds are still pending, Renaudbar just asked me if I want to take a credit card transaction by sending him a paypal.me request...i.e. payment for goods
I told him I'll wait a little longer for the funds to clear....

Do like Teddy said- call PayPal. You'll talk to someone and they'll tell you exactly what's going on.
Dude said the funds left his account earlier today. Now he wants you to request a payment. C'mon