• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Do like Teddy said- call PayPal. You'll talk to someone and they'll tell you exactly what's going on.
Dude said the funds left his account earlier today. Now he wants you to request a payment. C'mon
Paypal I'm sure won't be able to tell him too much specifically.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Funds are still pending, Renaudbar just asked me if I want to take a credit card transaction by sending him a paypal.me request...i.e. payment for goods
I told him I'll wait a little longer for the funds to clear....
I said it days ago, he's just screwing around to waste time and for his own pleasure. There's a reason those funds are not clearing, I don't know what it is. And of course he would want to do a goods and services because that would get your hopes up, waste more time and then he'll just take them back.

He's just ******* around unfortunately. But i'm confident that the bosses are working behind the scenes and it's just a matter of time until they have enough leverage on this goof to break him.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
"Yeah I sent your money"
5b94f7ecd1e7b536d7c6fc3c07ebd710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Funds are still pending, Renaudbar just asked me if I want to take a credit card transaction by sending him a paypal.me request...i.e. payment for goods
I told him I'll wait a little longer for the funds to clear....
Do not accept PayPal goods and services please for your own good. Let me know when funds clear please. If PP can tell you anything about the pending status it would also be good to know.

Wyne84

4/1/16
Do not accept PayPal goods and services please for your own good. Let me know when funds clear please. If PP can tell you anything about the pending status it would also be good to know.

I know.. I'm waiting for now

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami

I know.. I'm waiting for now

What a twisted person...I say this is done, lets hope they can reach him, I even propose that if someone has to be paid for this service of reaching this scammer lets all we can make a donation untill we get that money.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
[MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] how did you pay for the watch ?

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
[MENTION=134465]PolyRoly[/MENTION] I think that seeing what went through this thread it was better not to even get the refund, its been more a problem than a solution for wyne84

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I notice the little cock Goblin hasn't been on today, maybe this is the last we see of him!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Total Piece of shit, He is probably not even a Canadian.....Probably from some east bronx shit hole where the sun never shines, I bet he grew up in house with no windows!