• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I get it...I'm just wondering if he really did cover his tracks???

B
He is pretty smart when it comes to covering up. He has been caught back here under a new name that was banned quickly

Have no fear guys he was good but our team is MUCH better.

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
He is pretty smart when it comes to covering up. He has been caught back here under a new name that was banned quickly

Have no fear guys he was good but our team is MUCH better.

God, this is so much interesting, it all got an interesting twist, excepting our scamed fellows, of course, but look at that, what twisted guy he is

Luke Warm

30/5/14
Oh you mean my payment hasn't gone through yet?
456b8c066ed8d1493434eea551d3e625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I must have missed something. Who the f*ck is Sc1989. Is it rebar or whatever he calls himself?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
I must have missed something. Who the f*ck is Sc1989. Is it rebar or whatever he calls himself?

No. there was supposed to be quotes around that statement. Like renboner was saying it. Because he's a sneaky French Canadian.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Is it allowed to sign up from behind a VPN here? I'm a member of a forum where it's not allowed and they detect it pretty easily and warn people if they use VPN. That way at least they always have the real IP of a person. It's a great protection against cheaters and scammers most of the time. Having retardboners real IP would have been mighty useful here as well.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
he wanted to steal me too

he wanted to make the exchange with the franken Pam

with one of his broken watches

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Holy crap I didn't check up on this for only like 2 days and it went from 3 pages to 41 still with no resolution.
[MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION] sorry dude I hope it works out for you.
and I hope Repo Crew work their magic on renaudbar

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
Payment still pending

Have you checked your bank account?

There's this once I was waiting for a refund from a seller. Checked my PayPal multiple times and the status was still "pending". Decided to check my bank statement and saw the money was already in my bank.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I don't get this guy at all. All I (and many others) want is the refund to complete. Best of luck...I still hold out hope [MENTION=118493]Wyne84[/MENTION]

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Have you asked paypal why would still be pending.

Was it a gift payment

A refund payment - be it gift or Purchase for goods/services, will be pending if he has no money in his PP account. PP will need to make a request to withdraw it from his bank account first - this may take 3 days or so - banks are slow...then make the refund.

Considering that this goes back to the 7 October, I would say either the seller has emptied his bank account - which means it may remain 'pending' for a long time - his bank won't bother telling PP that there's no funds in his account - or he may have instructed his bank to refuse any requests for funds from PP.

In other words, I think the little sh!t has wriggled his way out of this refund.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I don't get this guy at all. All I (and many others) want is the refund to complete. Best of luck...I still hold out hope @Wyne84

A lot of the signs were there that suggested things would go south - very vague descriptions, refusing to answer basic, politely asked questions about details such as movement etc ( never buy off someone who doesn't know or who won't tell you exactly what he's selling. there's a thread on here for a $800 modded sub, that we 'think' has a DG2813 movement inside... putting a gen crystal & a $200 dial on a $120 watch doesn't make it worth $800...)

The buyers of his crappy watches were not members with lots of experience - they stayed away from his sales - it was the younger, more inexperienced members who bought from him - look at that DJ he sold - it's obviously a 21j $150 watch - but somebody with not a lot of experience payed $300 for it, and it arrived smashed to pieces... OP is dishonest and self-centred, he took advantage of people without even considering the consequences.

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
On a different note:
Malik is Banned
Something to do with not answering mods?
Has anyone more info?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Malik was playing everybody. Some members even thought he had miraculously been rehabilitated and transformed into a fine RWI member. I knew he was destined for banishment.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Malik was playing everybody. Some members even thought he had miraculously been rehabilitated and transformed into a fine RWI member. I knew he was destined for banishment.

So. . . .

:popcorn:

Why did he get banished then ?

Luke Warm

30/5/14
No. there was supposed to be quotes around that statement. Like renboner was saying it. Because he's a sneaky French Canadian.

Gotcha. [emoji106]