• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
@Tucker knows . . . I'm sure of it.

No. I know nothing. I just knew he was full of sh!t and his newly found kindness and reasonableness was all an act. I expected this sooner or later.

Wyne84

4/1/16
A refund payment - be it gift or Purchase for goods/services, will be pending if he has no money in his PP account. PP will need to make a request to withdraw it from his bank account first - this may take 3 days or so - banks are slow...then make the refund.

Considering that this goes back to the 7 October, I would say either the seller has emptied his bank account - which means it may remain 'pending' for a long time - his bank won't bother telling PP that there's no funds in his account - or he may have instructed his bank to refuse any requests for funds from PP.

In other words, I think the little sh!t has wriggled his way out of this refund.

Have you asked paypal why would still be pending.

Was it a gift payment

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

He claims the funds were withdrawn from his account last week. He blamed the delay on "Canadian Thanksgiving"
He hasn't responded to my emails in the past couple days...

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Malik was playing everybody. Some members even thought he had miraculously been rehabilitated and transformed into a fine RWI member. I knew he was destined for banishment.

I wanted to believe he had made a one off mistake. Yet another scum scammer...

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
On a different note:
Malik is Banned
Something to do with not answering mods?
Has anyone more info?

Oh this is good news and people picked on me cause I was to harsh on him. It was pointed out to me the meaning of the name Malik is King/God in some cultures, then there was that picture of him with his big muscular arm hanging out the window of a Porsche if that was him but I bet it was .Hope no one is offended again! ASSHOLE good riddance!

kdo2milger

Respected Member
17/3/06
Oh this is good news and people picked on me cause I was to harsh on him. It was pointed out to me the meaning of the name Malik is King/God in some cultures, then there was that picture of him with his big muscular arm hanging out the window of a Porsche if that was him but I bet it was .Hope no one is offended again! ASSHOLE good riddance!
I'm sure he deserved it, I was just curious of the reason why he was banned
You never know what drives ppl to do what they do...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I wanted to believe he had made a one off mistake. Yet another scum scammer...

You are a kind, trusting person and there is nothing wrong with that. He reminded me of Sarah Connor when she was hospitalized in Terminator 2. Just saying what everybody wanted to hear before driving a pencil into her doctor's hand.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You are a kind, trusting person and there is nothing wrong with that. He reminded me of Sarah Connor when she was hospitalized in Terminator 2. Just saying what everybody wanted to hear before driving a pencil into her doctor's hand.

LOL. Always been a fault of mine. Good analogy though.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I'm sure he deserved it, I was just curious of the reason why he was banned
You never know what drives ppl to do what they do...

Poor Character and bad Parents, Bad environment, Friends of low character, a chemical imbalance, People/Parents/Friends telling him to treat others poorly because they are different, God only knows.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Have you asked paypal why would still be pending.

Was it a gift payment

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app
[MENTION=70346]xj4sonx[/MENTION]

@Wyne84

Some info on PP refunds. I've recently had to issue a PP refund for goods - my PP account is linked to my bank account so I thought the refund would happen fairly quickly - 48hrs max.
When this didn't happen, I sent a message to PP asking why the delay - they replied that refunds are issued by echeck, and this takes between 6 and 10 working days to arrive in the other account.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
@xj4sonx

@Wyne84

Some info on PP refunds. I've recently had to issue a PP refund for goods - my PP account is linked to my bank account so I thought the refund would happen fairly quickly - 48hrs max.
When this didn't happen, I sent a message to PP asking why the delay - they replied that refunds are issued by echeck, and this takes between 6 and 10 working days to arrive in the other account.

Its been longer than that right? I'm very sorry but I think they wont get any money back unless the Admins are able to force this little cat turd

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
Its been longer than that right? I'm very sorry but I think they wont get any money back unless the Admins are able to force this little cat turd

If he's a cat turd, why hasn't he been buried yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

I think he said he refunded on the 7th - so it's not 10 working days yet, but you're probably right - the slimy little turd has slid off to hide somewhere...