• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Its been longer than that right? I'm very sorry but I think they wont get any money back unless the Admins are able to force this little cat turd
He claimed to have issued the refund on the 7th if my memory serves me correctly so that was 4 working days ago. Still playing wait and see before his fate is decided. I am withholding putting his private info in lights here and contacting his associates until a few more working days have passed. For everyone's sake I hope this will just go through. My patience is wearing pretty thin at this stage. But I live in hope. I know [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] and I will never be best buddies but I have not given up on him just yet. If he is going to do as he said he would I am sure he is pretty pissed off, the smack talk I can handle. So I am just hoping it is all just pride and smack talk but he will come through in the end.

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
He claimed to have issued the refund on the 7th if my memory serves me correctly so that was 4 working days ago. Still playing wait and see before his fate is decided. I am withholding putting his private info in lights here and contacting his associates until a few more working days have passed. For everyone's sake I hope this will just go through. My patience is wearing pretty thin at this stage. But I live in hope. I know @renaudbar and I will never be best buddies but I have not given up on him just yet. If he is going to do as he said he would I am sure he is pretty pissed off, the smack talk I can handle. So I am just hoping it is all just pride and smack talk but he will come through in the end.

So let me see if I understood right, you do have his personal real info, right??? so they have been able to find who he really is??? I cant believe my sourprise...and happiness!!!
[MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION]

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
He is pretty smart when it comes to covering up. He has been caught back here under a new name that was banned quickly

Have no fear guys he was good but our team is MUCH better.

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

So they finally got his real identity??? thats amazing...
[MENTION=70346]xj4sonx[/MENTION]

Wyne84

4/1/16
That's correct.

He claims that he has called "ebay" a few times to ask what is going on, no clear answer. He still thinks I should cancel the transfer (which I have no way of doing), and send him a request for payment so he can "pay" with credit card.

I'm not even sure how you can get a payment to stay "pending" for this long

A refund payment - be it gift or Purchase for goods/services, will be pending if he has no money in his PP account. PP will need to make a request to withdraw it from his bank account first - this may take 3 days or so - banks are slow...then make the refund.

Considering that this goes back to the 7 October, I would say either the seller has emptied his bank account - which means it may remain 'pending' for a long time - his bank won't bother telling PP that there's no funds in his account - or he may have instructed his bank to refuse any requests for funds from PP.

In other words, I think the little sh!t has wriggled his way out of this refund.

Have you asked paypal why would still be pending.

Was it a gift payment

sent from my franken Samsung s6 edge + & RWI app

He claimed to have issued the refund on the 7th if my memory serves me correctly so that was 4 working days ago. Still playing wait and see before his fate is decided. I am withholding putting his private info in lights here and contacting his associates until a few more working days have passed. For everyone's sake I hope this will just go through. My patience is wearing pretty thin at this stage. But I live in hope. I know @renaudbar and I will never be best buddies but I have not given up on him just yet. If he is going to do as he said he would I am sure he is pretty pissed off, the smack talk I can handle. So I am just hoping it is all just pride and smack talk but he will come through in the end.

Wyne84

4/1/16
So, how much do you guys think I can list the watch for if I go ahead and resell it?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
So let me see if I understood right, you do have his personal real info, right??? so they have been able to find who he really is??? I cant believe my sourprise...and happiness!!!
[MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION]

So they finally got his real identity??? thats amazing...
[MENTION=70346]xj4sonx[/MENTION]

That stuff was dug up a long time ago. You can mess with IPs but you cannot hide.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@xj4sonx

@Wyne84

Some info on PP refunds. I've recently had to issue a PP refund for goods - my PP account is linked to my bank account so I thought the refund would happen fairly quickly - 48hrs max.
When this didn't happen, I sent a message to PP asking why the delay - they replied that refunds are issued by echeck, and this takes between 6 and 10 working days to arrive in the other account.

That's correct.

He claims that he has called "ebay" a few times to ask what is going on, no clear answer. He still thinks I should cancel the transfer (which I have no way of doing), and send him a request for payment so he can "pay" with credit card.

I'm not even sure how you can get a payment to stay "pending" for this long

Read my post - Paypal refund by echeck if there are no funds in the PP account - they give a time frame of 6 - 10 working days for this - there is no way anybody - not even PP, can cancel a refund - it's in the electronic banking system.

I'm not in any way trying to defend renaudbar, just stating that technically you could still receive the refund because it is still in the time frame quoted by PP.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I also agree with refunds taking a long time. I had three PayPal go through to a seller, and he refunded two right away. It took me about 14 days to see those funds. Depending on your bank, it could take longer.

I hope it works out.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
That stuff was dug up a long time ago. You can mess with IPs but you cannot hide.

God man, I missed that part, didnt see it here, thats awesome!!! I thought he was going to get away with it, I wonder his face when he realized he was caught after all he said...jajajajaja I would have payed for seeing that face. This thread should be posted as an example for future scammers who think "they are trully inteligents" and think they can get away with it, amazing, I am really amazed that they were able to find him.

Wyne84

4/1/16
UPDATE
Payment is now canceled, he just emailed me to ask me if I was the one that cancelled. Obviously, I didn't do it.

Wyne84

4/1/16
[MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION]

since apparently you're reading this, and think I'm a liar, please post a response with your side of the story

Wyne84

4/1/16
everything i say -
that i called canadian thanksgiving fake
that i claimed he didn't reply to my emails (although currently we are corresponding)
that i claimed he cancelled the payment (although now it sounds like he is admitting he did cancel it because he asked me to cancel it a million time)
etc etc.

He says he is unable to respond to this thread... so, [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] feel free to email the mods or myself and I will post whatever you want

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He's mad at you???? What a joke.

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
everything i say -
that i called canadian thanksgiving fake
that i claimed he didn't reply to my emails (although currently we are corresponding)
that i claimed he cancelled the payment (although now it sounds like he is admitting he did cancel it because he asked me to cancel it a million time)
etc etc.

He says he is unable to respond to this thread... so, [MENTION=124510]renaudbar[/MENTION] feel free to email the mods or myself and I will post whatever you want

Wait Canadians have thanksgiving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk