• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf / xf sea dweller now comes with vs3235 !

banyairicsi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/22
Hungary
What i got reading your comments it's that you don't like to push the search button and type what you are looking for.
The sd43 gen crystal is pretty rare and hard to find for a reasonable price, so, be prepared to pull out 600€ as i did.
Anyway the final result worth the money spent in my opinion.
Good luck
Thank you! I use the search button! I also read comments from you and that you had a hard time to finding it! But I thought I'd see if anyone had a reliable source. But I don't think it's worth 600 Euros! Although if it gets that much better, then maybe. Is it helps a lot? Is it much closer than the Gen whith the Gen Crystal?

injector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/3/22
bullshit I bought ARF V4 some weeks ago, and I still available.

maplesirup

1/2/22
Europe
If you meet a gen you should always hide...
Doesn't that sound too harsh? I mean the comparison threads don't seem like the ARF models for example scream "REP" if you do not know what to look for and/or have a direct comparison to the rep

Plenitude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
23/3/22
Doesn't that sound too harsh? I mean the comparison threads don't seem like the ARF models for example scream "REP" if you do not know what to look for and/or have a direct comparison to the rep
what I wrote is my opinion, then it is obvious that there are few people out there who have the critical observation spirit of a rep expert.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Thank you! I use the search button! I also read comments from you and that you had a hard time to finding it! But I thought I'd see if anyone had a reliable source. But I don't think it's worth 600 Euros! Although if it gets that much better, then maybe. Is it helps a lot? Is it much closer than the Gen whith the Gen Crystal?
If you think it doesn't worth the price, then why do you care about if the crystal is good or not? You are looking for something that costs a few hundred and is as good as gen which doesn't exist.

guybythelake

13/7/14
Bro…..

i ve bought this one

it is near perfect….

this is the results

I was also looking at that on eBay. How is the AR on the cyclop, it looks like does not have it or light? How is the black hole effect? Do you have a pic of that?

guybythelake

13/7/14
It’s a replica bro, don’t get too hung up on BS that truly does not matter.
If we did not care about the details we would just get a rep from DHGate and call it a day... none if us would be here, saying "it is a rep, dont get hang up"... lol

But obviously this is not the case , people here spend alot of money frankening, there are discussion, endless threads about bezel color or dial color, side by side micros.... And crystals and black holes. So it does matter to some if not the most people here.

Reactions: Krimson