• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf / xf sea dweller now comes with vs3235 !

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
If anybody wants/needs a ceramic insert for their SD-43, I‘ve been looking around and finally found some CF inserts offered by Sillan (guangzhou) Watch Co., Ltd. Their minimum order is two. If anybody wants to piggy back on my order, let me know. Here is a link to the description.

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
If anybody wants/needs a ceramic insert for their SD-43, I‘ve been looking around and finally found some CF inserts offered by Sillan (guangzhou) Watch Co., Ltd. Their minimum order is two. If anybody wants to piggy back on my order, let me know. Here is a link to the description.
Usually if you message them they will sell you just one.

Reactions: m5smg2

guybythelake

13/7/14
The description for this insert is all over the place. It says it will fit 40mm, Deep Sea Sea Dweller (44 mm) or 126660 (43 mm - this thread). They are different size bezels - inserts and the quality (from pics) is not all that compared to VSF.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
The description for this insert is all over the place. It says it will fit 40mm, Deep Sea Sea Dweller (44 mm) or 126660 (43 mm - this thread). They are different size bezels - inserts and the quality (from pics) is not all that compared to VSF.
The dimensions of the insert are 40.2 mm x 31.6mm. If that’s not what you’re looking for, these aren’t for you.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Oh, and BTW they are not VSF inserts. The description says they are CF.

Except for movements, which aren’t actually made by VSF, I haven’t had much luck sourcing VSF parts. If that’s what you want and you can get it, great!

guybythelake

13/7/14
The dimensions of the insert are 40.2 mm x 31.6mm. If that’s not what you’re looking for, these aren’t for you.
Ok. That make sense, the size of the insert is about 40 mm... I also just found out both my DDSD and SD 43 use the same size bezel! I thought they would be different, one being a 44mm case vs 43mm case. So yeah, they should fit. BTW I know these inserts are advertised as Clean, I don't know if they really are or not since Clean does not make a DSSD or SD43 but the quality is not bad after I took a second look. This is a decent option; Thanks for sharing and extra explanation.