• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex Smurf

danielv2000

Renowned Member
14/10/10
I've been wearing my Noob v3 Smurf with BP dial for many years. It was such an early model, the insert numbers were white. At the time, probably 2015, I had to send it to @smoke for a platinum job. Added the gen crystal, and I've loved it.

But alas, this new VSF might be better!
4055b0a9f9b585ca7fbe0383ab42c3bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I remember by BK Smurf back in the 2013 timeframe I think,. Had also sent it out for the platinum job. Good memories! How far we've come with some of the latest releases.

Reactions: KJ2020

dk0243

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/1/20
Los Angeles
BEAUTIFUL. Just reached out to Ryan @ InTime and says he can source it for me. Wondering why PT does not have it listed as well, just Trusty.

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Beautiful.. This is my grail watch, but I just can't bear myself to get one. Love to see the pictures though

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I’ve got to mention to Andrew/Trusty that he should really do something regarding his lighting for QC. It doesn’t do the watch any justice. Sort of bleaches out the color you know is there. Looks good. Waiting on my QC.

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
I’ve got to mention to Andrew/Trusty that he should really do something regarding his lighting for QC. It doesn’t do the watch any justice. Sort of bleaches out the color you know is there. Looks good. Waiting on my QC.

I know, doesn't look good, but as long as the details are clear I'm happy. Thats more important, but for some that are new to this the watch might look a little disapointed in the qc pictures. But they will probably be even more happy when the watch arrives.

randomstring

5/1/13
Think I need one of these! Does anyone know of common QC issues that come up with VSF? (Or a good thread to do more research)

I’ve always been a Tudor guy, so I’m usually on the lookout for crooked markers- I’m a bit lost when it comes to the finer points of the Sub.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
Think I need one of these! Does anyone know of common QC issues that come up with VSF? (Or a good thread to do more research)

I’ve always been a Tudor guy, so I’m usually on the lookout for crooked markers- I’m a bit lost when it comes to the finer points of the Sub.

The only common issue with VSF Subs has been rehaut alignment issues. The first R at the 1 minute tic was offset in early releases. That was corrected but in the process it moved some other letters out of position. Also there was a report of an LV rehaut that has some horizontal machine lines in it. These would be batch issues not likely to vary much between samples.

SoSK3.png

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9453535-mr-vsf-if-you’re-listening