• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex Smurf

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
a bit off topic..new to the smurf--have a JF on the way, pics thereof appear incredibly gen-like with respect to dial color vs bezel and gen. I expect bezel action, bracelet and overall feel to be far inferior to VSF...wonder if a mash-up possible..?

jla61F.jpg

jlanK5.jpg

jla1Np.jpg

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21

i received my qc pics from jtime today and I noticed the serial number starts with S39… has anyone seen such SN for smurf? I believe it’s D05.. for vsf smurf.

Would love to know if anyone has similar SN? Thanks

Reactions: pooseefila

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
jXuQ5b.jpg
jXutbi.jpg

i received my qc pics from jtime today and I noticed the serial number starts with S39… has anyone seen such SN for smurf? I believe it’s D05.. for vsf smurf.

Would love to know if anyone has similar SN? Thanks

My Smurf is D0. Pre raids.

It's a great watch, gets all eyes on it. I wish I could pull off the look to actually wear it more and not sit in its case :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Hussain1986

Noob42069

Known Member
20/11/21

Accepted QCs from Jtime. Looked good to me but I needed to accept quickly to ship before CNY.

pretty stoked about it.

Can I get some opinions about the rehaut? Looked okay to me but someone was saying it looks wonky.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I just recieved a 116619LB Smurf.. it's a brand new watch serial K25..

It's not the same VSF quality of my other VSF watches, this watch looks great but it feels like a rep?! In particular the bracelet feels cheap and rattly, it's totally unlubricated and each link grinds and squeaks against the one next to it. The bracelet has sharp edges that I can shave my fingernail with. The sides of the watch case has sharp edges too. The glidelock feels crap.
The pearl on the insert has a very fine rim which doesn't look quite right to my eye.

Positives, the crown screw action is butter, the bezel action is perfect and SEL is recess is good x4. The cyclops has no distortion, the hands are nicely 3d.. but it feels like a rep.

Compared to my VSF116610LV which was one of the first ones whe they launched, that watch feels like a Rolex and it glides through your hands like a sheet of silk, this new one does not, it's clunky and sqeaucky and sharp edged.

What is going on VSF?

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
I just recieved a 116619LB Smurf.. it's a brand new watch serial K25..

It's not the same VSF quality of my other VSF watches, this watch looks great but it feels like a rep?! In particular the bracelet feels cheap and rattly, it's totally unlubricated and each link grinds and squeaks against the one next to it. The bracelet has sharp edges that I can shave my fingernail with. The sides of the watch case has sharp edges too. The glidelock feels crap.
The pearl on the insert has a very fine rim which doesn't look quite right to my eye.

Positives, the crown screw action is butter, the bezel action is perfect and SEL is recess is good x4. The cyclops has no distortion, the hands are nicely 3d.. but it feels like a rep.

Compared to my VSF116610LV which was one of the first ones whe they launched, that watch feels like a Rolex and it glides through your hands like a sheet of silk, this new one does not, it's clunky and sqeaucky and sharp edged.

What is going on VS
Now you got me thinking to consider clean factory since they have same movement. hmmn. i have VSF no date and hulk and i say clasp especially the microadjustments feels very very cheap. anyone have tried clean?

Hop3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/21
I had the VSF Hulk too, and I was available to pull the trigger for this Smurf, now I have doubts... Anyone with Clean that have motivation for a little review?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Clean don’t make it.

Got my VSF Smurf just over a year ago - the quality on that was better than any pre-raid VSF I have.