• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex Smurf

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
50g is a significant weight difference on the wrist. For some people once you know what you know, it’s hard to shake it off.

Me personally I’m torn on this watch simply because this WILL get attention - Both wanted and unwanted.

I’m in real estate and a local agent just got his daydate robbed at gunpoint on camera in broad daylight- while driving into his own driveway!

It’s a stunner of a watch though and VSF is doing big things in the Rolex space ATM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus mate, where did the robbery take place? That's bonkers. So sorry for your friend...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
Looks like they might have got the 3 dots on the crown right, hard to tell from photo

gravec

25/5/20
Some random questions, would a rubberb strap for a Daytona, fit that sub ? I have a white one und would love the combo...

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
VSF killing it! - looks awesome. Got too many watches I want to buy now. Damn.

GhostRyan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/20
After seeing many good rep sub nowadays. None of them have at least guaranteed 100m depth water proof rated. Even tough cheaper rolex homage watches got 100m WR.

I am looking forward to see in future all sub or other types of rep watch will have at least 100m wr. Possible?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
After seeing many good rep sub nowadays. None of them have at least guaranteed 100m depth water proof rated. Even tough cheaper rolex homage watches got 100m WR.

I am looking forward to see in future all sub or other types of rep watch will have at least 100m wr. Possible?

A lot of people have confirmed that their ARF and ZZF's are good to 100m+.
Not seen anything for VSF yet.

You're not going to get a factory guarantee of water resistance on a fake watch - ever.

I don't think it's difficult to understand why - buying a fake is never going to be like buying a gen.

There's nothing to stop you from getting it tested or even waterproofed though.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperBatman

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Had to pull the trigger on this one too. My third VSF Sub from Trusty and Andrew in a month :D

gravec

25/5/20
Hey guys,

just received QC, In my opinion the SEL / Rehaut (not aligned) / date?! are an issue.

What do you think?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Here is the preview of the Rolex Smurf. Releasing soon apparently.
d5b4685275ca36e66838c332d2de5057.jpg

Looks sick

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
but this case has the hallmark stamps on the back so I doubt the 116610LN will be updated?? in case anybody was thinking about that ???

Yeah, that's why this model has a better rehaut than the LN and some LV. Hard to say if vsf gonna update those but considering that they have fix some flaws mid batch one can only hope they do. At least they're aware and have rectified in this version. Lets wait on more qc pics of the smurf to see if they have the fixed rehaut.

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Yeah, that's why this model has a better rehaut than the LN and some LV. Hard to say if vsf gonna update those but considering that they have fix some flaws mid batch one can only hope they do. At least they're aware and have rectified in this version. Lets wait on more qc pics of the smurf to see if they have the fixed rehaut.

How is the rehault better on the smurf? Looking at the QC image above, it’s still off.

Reactions: Blaze00215

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
but this case has the hallmark stamps on the back so I doubt the 116610LN will be updated?? in case anybody was thinking about that ???