• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex Smurf

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This is looking rwally nice. Really nice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Sead takes really natural pics. Waiting on mine - will share. Still not sure why I got a rep of a £30k gen, but its so pretty.

Hehe, me too... Nice to have different colors. Mine should be in the mail soon, approved QC yesterday.... Also waiting for a LV and considering the black and white GMT from VSF....

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Yessir. Li hasn’t let me down once bro!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not accept that. The dates are not aligned at all especially the 28 - you will notice that in real life for sure.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Really liking my VSF LV. Just green lit my VSF Smurf & LN. I feel like I’m financing some kids college tuition. Here’s to the triple crown!

Reactions: Jayalvin777

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
I would not accept that. The dates are not aligned at all especially the 28 - you will notice that in real life for sure.

Like I said that’s not really a red flag for me that’s a fix I could do with my eyes closed lol

pob994

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/5/16
Anyone want to sell their VSF Smurf?

Last edited:

dk0243

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/1/20
Los Angeles
Hehe, me too... Nice to have different colors. Mine should be in the mail soon, approved QC yesterday.... Also waiting for a LV and considering the black and white GMT from VSF....

THIS

Reactions: AJ82

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Same here,ggot the LN already just waiting a bit to see if the no date finally comes out to get it in combo with smurf. what gmt are we talking about?

There are two versions: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9444726-gmt-master-oreo-titan-black

I’m considering the white dial.

gmt-master-ii-116710-dlc-white-ceramic-904l-steel-vrf-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-sa3186-chs-v2.jpg

Reactions: webby48

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
No point....rhodium lasts 6 months tops on rings and watches and that's generous for some mom and pop shop doing it in the back with a spoon of solution mix. Rings and watches are the worst type of jewelry to plate because of the wear they receive. Also you need an activator for the SS since rhodium is an acid solution and would react with the steel alloys.
You would need to plate with nickel first for it to stick but would stick best with pure gold. Rhodium plating has lots of pores, meaning it allows small surface tarnish to form so you need minimum 20 microns thick for it to last well.

I'm assuming they electrpolish the bracelet with the basic formula of Glycolic acid 55%, sulfuric acid 30%, water 15%.

If the colour was yellow gold I agree it's very noticeable between plated and solid however white gold and electropolished SS both reflect 75% of the light.

Plus the fact that if you plate steel (on top of nickel) with Rhodium it will look.....like steel. It will not have the warmer color of gen Rolex because they don't plate with Rhodium