• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
in my opinion, BTF is a much nicer version than this VSF. I am a huge fan of VSF movements, but they have to step up their game in terms of some important details and finishing. The rounded lugs, the wrong coronet shape, the CG's shape is a dealbreaker for me.

Last edited:

tfranma

Getting To Know The Place
2/7/15
KGi5up.jpeg

Super positive impressions. Mechanism monitored for 24 hours and it works fine (obviously for now) the rotor is a little noisy only when you "shake" it in your hand, you can't feel anything on your wrist. The quality of the bracelet and the excellent clasp, glass and graphics in my opinion superior to the clean ones. Very satisfied with the purchase, best buy!!

In the evening I can publish some more detailed photos if you want.
Thanks for the feedback. Really encouraged to hear about the positive first impressions. Looks great in photos.

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
in my opinion, BTF is a much nicer version than this VSF. I am a huge fan of VSF movements, but they have to step up their game in terms of some important details and finishing. The rounded lugs, the wrong coronet shape, the CG's shape is a dealbreaker for me.
Might be the angle of the shots. If I compare the sbf with the btf qc images, they’re pretty much identical

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Great to hear! Can’t wait for more pics!

Aye aye! I wondered because I’ve never owned a gen Daytona, so unlike gmts or subs, I am not super well versed at what to look for.

That said, I won’t bother anyone with it now 😅
You’ll be fine. The quality of these reps is so good these days there is nothing much to spot. Plus the TD’s here are great. I’ve rejected 2 watches since 2017 - on both occasions because they were the wrong watch.

Reactions: Uhr70

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
I bit the bullet and ordered the SBF Daytona. 407 euro; super cheap if you consider what you're getting! I just received my QC images and green lit it, it looks amazing. If you're interested, feel free to peruse the images here.

Now the waiting starts :D

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I'm sorry but that crown marking is horrible. Anybody with base knowledge of Rolex markings can tell it's a fake with cursory glance.

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
I'm sorry but that crown marking is horrible. Anybody with base knowledge of Rolex markings can tell it's a fake with cursory glance.

Thats a big no to me because in a 20 days they will fix it haha

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
Thats a big no to me because in a 20 days they will fix it haha
Knowing VS they may never fix it. When was the last time VS truly fixed anything? I mean their best seller Seamaster still has the bad case and weak crown tube after 4 years. Their Datejust 41 still has soft and skinny lugs.....

Reactions: diamonds

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
You can exchange a crown for €30. Let's remember that with a figure like that years ago we bought BPs with the 7750 with 15mm thickness

Reaps

25/9/22
You can exchange a crown for €30. Let's remember that with a figure like that years ago we bought BPs with the 7750 with 15mm thickness
It's principle. A $700 replica (TD price) should not have such a goofy flaw. It shouldn't be called a super clone if that's the case. If we let VS get away with this BS it signals we can tolerate such glaring flaws.

Reactions: diamonds

WobuffetRep

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
17/1/24
Knowing VS they may never fix it. When was the last time VS truly fixed anything? I mean their best seller Seamaster still has the bad case and weak crown tube after 4 years. Their Datejust 41 still has soft and skinny lugs.....
People are talking about a v2 seamaster. Still the same?

Reactions: Reaps

Wowsc

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
8/10/22
Do you have any idea where the best place to get a new crown is?
My VS will be here shortly. Now I'm thinking about an exchange or whether I should sell the watch straight away.

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
New Release: Rolex Daytona 126500 VSF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel
DD4131 at pure time. Price is 798$USD from pure time atm.
What's the difference? Is it just the decorative plate?.
I don't have the eye to spot the differences.

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US

Man I just dont see it so I'm going to say not obvious from a cursory glance 😅
What do you see being the issue? I can tell the plastic is still on the crown.... is that it?

Reaps

25/9/22
Man I just dont see it so I'm going to say not obvious from a cursory glance 😅
What do you see being the issue? I can tell the plastic is still on the crown.... is that it?
Compare it with gen/clean i put below.