• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Yeah I understand your point. In the end, it's all up to the user.

Superfranking is another thing I never understood, beside the hobby-aspect of it, I guess? Considering the price of superfranking a watch, why not just buy the real thing? - of course, this is my personal logic speaking, which doesn't apply to other things. For instance, I like to waste time building an outdoor kitchen-bbq-set, even though it would be MUCH cheaper to just buy one, or pay someone to build one for me, professionally, on top of that.

Hobbies, amirite? :)
The thrill is in the chase.

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
KFG7yJ.jpeg

KFGvHo.jpeg

KFGE4P.jpeg

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Which ones are these?

They look quite good, if you ask me. That said, I've only had gens before buying my first rep a month ago and like any gen collector, I know fuck-all about watches hahaha
VSF/SBF

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
Ordered it too! 387 euro total, including shipping :)

Fingers crossed!

btw, is there a quality control section?

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
KGi5up.jpeg

Super positive impressions. Mechanism monitored for 24 hours and it works fine (obviously for now) the rotor is a little noisy only when you "shake" it in your hand, you can't feel anything on your wrist. The quality of the bracelet and the excellent clasp, glass and graphics in my opinion superior to the clean ones. Very satisfied with the purchase, best buy!!

In the evening I can publish some more detailed photos if you want.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
KGi5up.jpeg

Super positive impressions. Mechanism monitored for 24 hours and it works fine (obviously for now) the rotor is a little noisy only when you "shake" it in your hand, you can't feel anything on your wrist. The quality of the bracelet and the excellent clasp, glass and graphics in my opinion superior to the clean ones. Very satisfied with the purchase, best buy!!

Yes more pics please, and the black dial one too.

Which Clean do you have?

Reactions: AG91

mistermagoo

9/8/17
It appears that the only difference between the cheaper and expensive version is the movement?

The case, bracelet and dial are identical?

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
KGi5up.jpeg

Great to hear! Can’t wait for more pics!
Yes. We mercilessly rip apart and pour scorn on people who can't be bothered to read the rules and check their own QC pics. By doing so, we maintain the quality of peoples posts.
Aye aye! I wondered because I’ve never owned a gen Daytona, so unlike gmts or subs, I am not super well versed at what to look for.

That said, I won’t bother anyone with it now 😅