• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

Nemo69

Looking Around
29/6/22
jubilee bracelet feels cheap or the whole piece is? also is there any news for the smooth bezel with oyster?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
My VSF 126234 also feels cheap compared to my VSF 114060
There is no weight in these things. The jubilee bracelet also takes away from the overall weighted feeling. Even my DJ41 / jubilee feels light and hollow. It’s very comfortable to wear but it feels like my G shock.

Reactions: mcboom

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
It’s a a much smaller watch than a Sub. I think people mistake lightweight for quality sometimes because it doesn’t feel “substantial.”
It's the bracelet not so much the watch that feels cheap and lightweight

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
It's the bracelet not so much the watch that feels cheap and lightweight
Yeh…. Even though they reckon it’s the ARF bracelet being used by both VSF and Clean, these jubilee bracelets just feel el cheapo. The gen JUB bracelets have a weighted and draped feel- luxurious almost. The rep bracelets just can’t match it. The oyster rep bracelets are fine.

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Yeh…. Even though they reckon it’s the ARF bracelet being used by both VSF and Clean, these jubilee bracelets just feel el cheapo. The gen JUB bracelets have a weighted and draped feel- luxurious almost. The rep bracelets just can’t match it. The oyster rep bracelets are fine.
Any idea where to order a replacement oyster from ?

Reactions: oridian

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Be interesting to know the weight of the ARF vs the gen bracelets

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
What do you think about the VSF 126610 or CF 124060 ? Still as close to GEN ?
i did not order 41mm sub i dont have a real experience answer but after reading thousands of posts, i came to conclusion that 40mm sub date or no date is closer to gen as compared to the 41mm version. however, 41mm is still close to gen and you cant go wrong with it. you need to do your own research as well.

mcboom

Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
following, is the dj41 and dj36 has the same bracelet? im planning to change to oyster as well. jubillee rep feels cheap. :(
Let me if you find a place to buy the oyster for the DJ 36mm please

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
by the way, in terms of crystal, one should not expect the same clarity as VSF sub 114060 since AR coating of DJ36 is only applied on the cyclops and not in the whole crystal, as per the vide below. i believe 114060 ar coating is for the whole crystal same as Oyster perpetual.

play video 7:15.

Reactions: mcboom

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
Hi all, I'd want to buy a dj 36 mm 116234. I think to prefer VSF for better movement.
Doing a plating and changing the crystal could be a good improvement for it?

Do you know if VSF or Clean will release a dj 36 with silver dial ?