• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
I am thinking that best mint green dial for 36mm is from GMF, could be interested to source it and swap in VSF

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
You can't ask the forum if your watch is ok, we cannot QC a watch for you, there's rules about that.
Please don't stop at that but read also all the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections) and learn a bit more how rwi works, you'll also read some really good advice in the stickies. There's also another sticky about QC there you will want to read.
Now you're new and I'm the good guy (unlike @eBoy, he will have a fit about questions like this one, he's really badass), so I'll put it this way: do you like what you see? If the answer is yes, just go for it and enjoy it when it arrives. For me, it looks fine, but I'm not a nitpicker.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Your positive influence made me much milder though, @Feefo.

I'm looking at those QC pics above and am absolutely calm, balanced and at peace with myself, I swear.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Thanks guys and sorry for the noobie questions
Apology accepted. 🤝😉

Try to read as many of the sticky threads, like @Feefo suggested, as you can, especially those concerning forum rules.

Reactions: Mr. Jackpot

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
Hi all, I contacted Puretime to buy a dj 36 VSF, they wrote me that blue dial with Jubilee bracelet, indexes, is only 116234 and not also 126234. I mean this:

126234 Clean instead is available. What do you think? Maybe at the end for Chinese they are the same?

• Love
Reactions: mcboom

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
You think the 41mm would be too big for your wrist?. It's not like a 41mm submariner on the wrist. It sits small. There are a lot threads with wrist shots of the 41.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
You think the 41mm would be too big for your wrist?. It's not like a 41mm submariner on the wrist. It sits small. There are a lot threads with wrist shots of the 41.
Indeed, it wears small ( ish )
Here is mine on a 6 and 3/4 inch wrist
No overhang and jubilee bracelet is very light. The whole watch feels very light and you almost forget you’re wearing it. I reckon even on a 6 inch wrist it would be fine.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
It’s a matter of taste. I have a 6.5” wrist and have both DJ41 and DJ36. I like both but if I had to choose I would go with DJ36.

Reactions: mcboom and Feefo

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I agree it's a matter of taste and you have to discover that for yourself. Tastes change over time, sometimes significantly.
Personally, in terms of DJ I'd be happy with both vsf and clean, the quality is high for both products. Vsf has the better movement. I have a clean 41mm (better case shape, they say, who'll really notice though?) and it's a beautiful watch.
Last, try other TDs and ask, the VSF 36mm fluted bezel should be available:

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
It’s a matter of taste. I have a 6.5” wrist and have both DJ41 and DJ36. I like both but if I had to choose I would go with DJ36.
Yes of course. I just posted my pic as a reference for those that don’t have access to the 41 to see how it wears. Most with smaller wrists may see the “41” and run for cover …. It’s not the case with this one. It wears small.