• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
I’ve never heard of a TD mixing up factories. Especially since the CF is cheaper than the VSF. Sounds very unlikely to me that you’ve gotten a VSF after ordering a CF.

Last edited:

RA_2366

Horology Curious
1/4/18
I’ve never heard of a TD mixing up factories. Especially since the CF is cheaper than the VSF. Sounds very unlikely to me that you’ve gotten a VSF after ordering a CF.
Yeah, I would think so too. They’ve been doing this for a while, so I’m sure they know what they are doing.

anyway, i’ve reached out to my TD to confirm the factory. Let’s see what they say

RA_2366

Horology Curious
1/4/18
Okay. I found out what happened!

Long story short - I asked my TD for CF, but I paid for VSF and received VSF. That explains why my watch looks like VSF 🤣

no complains, both are good models. I couldn’t tell the difference between the lug shape anyway, so I guess I’m better off with VS3235.

promax01

Rep watch for life
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Okay. I found out what happened!

Long story short - I asked my TD for CF, but I paid for VSF and received VSF. That explains why my watch looks like VSF 🤣

no complains, both are good models. I couldn’t tell the difference between the lug shape anyway, so I guess I’m better off with VS3235.
How much did you pay for?

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
VSF movement & crystal are better
VSF - better movement and crystal.
CF - better case, finish, rehaut, better clasp and bracelet.

i have ordered CF and changed it to deep crystal because i can't live with VSF rehaut. its so bad in dj36 not like their VSF Subs. but i think you cannot go wrong between the two. i have also watched so many videos in bilibili and even experts find the differences very minor and its a personal preference.

if its my first rep, i would go vsf simply for the movement.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
VSF - better movement and crystal.
CF - better case, finish, rehaut, better clasp and bracelet.

i have ordered CF and changed it to deep crystal because i can't live with VSF rehaut. its so bad in dj36 not like their VSF Subs. but i think you cannot go wrong between the two. i have also watched so many videos in bilibili and even experts find the differences very minor and its a personal preference.

if its my first rep, i would go vsf simply for the movement.
In the DJ41 both VSF and CF use the ARF bracelets. Is that not the case for the DJ36 ?

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
In the DJ41 both VSF and CF use the ARF bracelets. Is that not the case for the DJ36 ?
I dont know, i have not held both but based on the video review comparison in bilibili, the clean bracelet/clasp is better. anyone can clear this up. also, in the video they are saying that vsf finish in the case and bracelet is rough compared to clean factory.

Reactions: mcboom

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
I dont know, i have not held both but based on the video review comparison in bilibili, the clean bracelet/clasp is better. anyone can clear this up if im wrong. also, in the video they are saying that vsf finish in the case and bracelet is rough compared to clean factory.

if not mistaken its the video below.

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
The clasp on the gen bracelet is split, are VSF and clean the same? It looks it here

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
I dont know, i have not held both but based on the video review comparison in bilibili, the clean bracelet/clasp is better. anyone can clear this up if im wrong. also, in the video they are saying that vsf finish in the case and bracelet is rough compared to clean factory.

if not mistaken its the video below.

I just received my clean datejust 36 126234 black dial. i changed the crystal to deep crystal. although not right to compare with my vsf SUB 114060 but this clean datejust 36 feels cheap on my wrist. but nevertheless looks good. if i were given the chance, i will buy VSF just because of the movement.

Reactions: mcboom

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
I just received my clean datejust 36 126234 black dial. i changed the crystal to deep crystal. although not right to compare with my vsf SUB 114060 but this clean datejust 36 feels cheap on my wrist. but nevertheless looks good. if i were given the chance, i will buy VSF just because of the movement.
My VSF 126234 also feels cheap compared to my VSF 114060