• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

gdquantum

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/4/22
What TD did you use or recommend and how much did you pay for it?
Fwiw my TD (TOW) said CF is more gen-like because of the case shape, but VSF has the better movement. Both are using ARF bracelets (so the factories claim). I went VSF because the lugs didn't bother me looking at QCs that were coming in, so it's a better buy OOTB imo with the movement and xtal (have heard CF's xtals are sub par).

If you want to franken, going CF makes more sense because of the case. You can fix xtal.

Reactions: Hongelgongel

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
3eAmVo.jpg

This one fucking rocks!

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
Fwiw my TD (TOW) said CF is more gen-like because of the case shape, but VSF has the better movement. Both are using ARF bracelets (so the factories claim). I went VSF because the lugs didn't bother me looking at QCs that were coming in, so it's a better buy OOTB imo with the movement and xtal (have heard CF's xtals are sub par).

If you want to franken, going CF makes more sense because of the case. You can fix xtal.

I agree.

CF's case shape is better, more sharp compared to VSF, the overall shape it's just a bit different from gen, but still more gen like due to its sharpness.

VSF's lugs are really too soft and just a bit thin compared to gen.

Sumo86

8/1/23
Uk
Got the GMF Datejust 36 today. Looks and feels insanely good on the wrist. This could be my daily driver for a while. Took a bunch of pics in different lighting and outdoors. I can see why the 36mm size was so popular for a long time.

Just shown the wife this. She has a black face inbound from Trusty. "Ohhhh I quite like the blue...why didn't you get me the blue one?"

Looks good!

Reactions: dk2852

promax01

Rep watch for life
Supporter
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Do Clean Factory have DateJust 36 in Blue dial? Can’t find any information yet. I like the CF blue dial better

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Does anyone know wether a gen spec dial fits ? Wanted to install a 'Micky Mouse' dial from ruby :)

• Love
Reactions: McDuck888

Jonathann

Getting To Know The Place
14/8/18
Do Clean Factory have DateJust 36 in Blue dial? Can’t find any information yet. I like the CF blue dial better
They do as far as I’m aware. Last qc I saw was from Geektime. Ask a TD you trust to source one.

rastaboy_2006

Known Member
21/8/19
Chinese review of the 36 with macro shots. Definitely confirmed floating D and it is worse than sunken O imo. There are also shots of other parts (markers, hands, cyclop, dw) for those who are more well-versed.

following

Reactions: LebronXiJames

RA_2366

1/4/18
anyone able to tell if this is clean or VSF? Bought from TD and it’s supposed to be clean

The serial number is RB86Z0811 which is similar to some examples that I saw in this thread. The stickers are also similar to VSF.

regardless, I’m happy with the watch and the service provided by the TD. Just wanted to know what watch I have

• Love
Reactions: mcboom

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Jay
anyone able to tell if this is clean or VSF? Bought from TD and it’s supposed to be clean

The serial number is RB86Z0811 which is similar to some examples that I saw in this thread. The stickers are also similar to VSF.

regardless, I’m happy with the watch and the service provided by the TD. Just wanted to know what watch I have

Any pictures of the stickers ? If they are VSF then most probably you have lucked out and got a VSF 😊

Reactions: Carlom96

RA_2366

1/4/18
Jay

Any pictures of the stickers ? If they are VSF then most probably you have lucked out and got a VSF 😊
i don‘t have pics of the stickers, but it’s very similar to the QC that you shared. The serial number is also similar R86Zxxxx.

some examples that i saw in CF thread has “clean 3235 super” sticker. Mine doesn’t

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
i don‘t have pics of the stickers, but it’s very similar to the QC that you shared. The serial number is also similar R86Zxxxx.

some examples that i saw in CF thread has “clean 3235 super” sticker. Mine doesn’t

This is the back of my VSF

Reactions: RA_2366