• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

Repwearer1981

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/10/22
in the evaluation of the reps it would also be interesting to know the cost to eliminate the most important defect. If for example crystal is more important defect of Clean, and to change crystal is about 200 USD, and the most evident defect of VSF was the case, if changing the case had a higher cost then I would choose Clean.... What do you think ?
That’s why I would choose clean because the xtal can be changed but the case lugs can’t. I’m looking to franken one of these anyway so the xtal to me isn’t a problem.

I’m looking forward to that project will keep you posted.

Reactions: dk2852

Ticktock8

Ticktock don't stop 🛑
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
Aside from the indices and wobbly writing, I think on the wrist it'll look great. Crystal looks super to me. I'm no pro but I've had probably ten DJ watches, 80 percent have been larger sized but I've had a couple of 36s over the years and I miss having that smaller more subtle watch. The size of this doesn't say look at me as much as all of my other watches so hopefully it'll become a firm favourite. I don't think the flaws will bother me...

Reactions: SuperLory

raspan1123

Certified
1/2/17
Aside from the indices and wobbly writing, I think on the wrist it'll look great. Crystal looks super to me. I'm no pro but I've had probably ten DJ watches, 80 percent have been larger sized but I've had a couple of 36s over the years and I miss having that smaller more subtle watch. The size of this doesn't say look at me as much as all of my other watches so hopefully it'll become a firm favourite. I don't think the flaws will bother me...
i think the wobbly writing is just pixelation of the photo itself.
Taken a few pics of my frankens with gen dial just to be surprised how shitty the fonts look in certain pics bc of night mode and one of the 17 different lenses kicking in bc of whatever reason

i’m sure the print will be great in person

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Taken a few pics of my frankens with gen dial just to be surprised how shitty the fonts look in certain pics bc of night mode and one of the 17 different lenses kicking in bc of whatever reason

I agree with this. It’s a common phenomenon.

Reactions: Ticktock8

Ticktock8

Ticktock don't stop 🛑
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK

I think you are right. Looking forward to new watch day tomorrow! Also got a vsf two tone incoming. Never owned the black and gold version. Exciting times... Though the fun never lasts and I'm always looking for the next model, what an addiction....

Reactions: raspan1123

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
I see misaligned indexes in these photos, don't you see them? Above the black dj index 2 hour is good for you? Is a problem only of photos?

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
I see misaligned indexes in these photos, don't you see them? Above the black dj index 2 hour is good for you? Is a problem only of photos?
What you're seeing is lighting and shadows on the markers causing some to look misaligned. Look more carefully and you'll see all are well centered.

Reactions: Ticktock8

Ticktock8

Ticktock don't stop 🛑
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
I'll add some good images once it arrives. I'm looking forward to providing some better images since these don't seem to be very common at the moment. I suspect it'll be great. The misalignment is probably nothing but we will see tomorrow hopefully if royal mail are back up to speed

Ticktock8

Ticktock don't stop 🛑
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
Vsf aren't as typical as noob for example having a million versions. They appear to try and get it pretty good on v1. Though I think the nttd had 4 versions but I feel that's an exception rather than the norm.

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
What you're seeing is lighting and shadows on the markers causing some to look misaligned. Look more carefully and you'll see all are well centered.
Watching the video above, it doesn't seem to change as the angle of the cam...

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
^^^I think only buying gen will make you happy...

Reactions: Momo666

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
zJwpt5.jpg

zJwlep.jpg

zJwBSb.jpg

Genuine

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
3/4/22
I was waiting for this one too.
Curious if it would be better (more genuine) than my ARF but in fact I’m not convinced by the pictures.

Reactions: Repwearer1981