• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
dial, movement, hands, datewheel and bezel are better than arf

only lugs lack certain sharpness. but so do polished gen examples.

Reactions: Momo666

championdefoot

Getting To Know The Place
4/1/23
France
I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I really hope that they come out with smooth bezels and two-tone versions of these.
I really want to add a VS3235 powered watch to my collection, and obviously mod it.

Reactions: dk2852

Alex2282

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/12/22
Germany

New clean 36mm palm green leaf
nice comparison. biggest flaw to me is the missing white gold bezzel, index and lugs are quiet close to gen in my opinion. its worth considering a clean dj36 for me. prices are also lower than vsf. 488$ vs 588$ - clean would be my preferred choice at the moment

Reactions: dk2852

jacklarssen

Known Member
Supporter
11/6/21
How is the bracelet on these guys, are they using the jubilee ARF?

nikbotoff

8/5/17
The VSF movement is said to be a super clone, but it is different from the gen 3235 Rolex.

Ticktock8

Ticktock don't stop 🛑
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
P2K clasp code. Not sure if arf. Jangly on day one but fine after a few showers

Momo666

Getting To Know The Place
17/9/22
Canada
I understand it's a copy.
why does it just look different.
You have to accept that you get what you pay for and It's not GEN. The dial and visible parts of the watch are very close to GEN but the inside as long as it works and does it's job, that's all that matters. Unless you are opening it up trying to pass it off as GEN theres no real reason to be concerned about how it looks. Just enjoy it for what it is ✌️

Reactions: nikbotoff

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Sorry I didn't quite understand you.
The VS3235 is better than the VR3235 movement. Both are good, but the VS3235 has a better power reserve and is compatible with genuine parts. The VR3235 is not really a 3235 movement it’s just a well decorated 3135 clone.

Reactions: Mr. Jackpot

Alex2282

11/12/22
Germany
Hello. The movement looks very different from the gen?

general you are right. The VS movement is still very close to a gen movement. Anyway i dont give too much about the movement look in a rep watch as why should i open the case and look at the movement? More important to me is the reliability and precesission and here is VS better than VR. Thats the main reason for me why i prefer watches with VS movements. But if the original movement look is important to you go for VR. BUT still then you can see immediatly thats its not a gen movement any. Original Rolex movements have much higher part finishes and details on each part. Its still a different class compared to super clone movements. At the end its a much cheaper watch.