• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
Got the GMF Datejust 36 today. Looks and feels insanely good on the wrist. This could be my daily driver for a while. Took a bunch of pics in different lighting and outdoors. I can see why the 36mm size was so popular for a long time.

Very nice, also if I prefer the fluted bezel...
I think 36 is perfect mesure for datejust

Reactions: dk2852 and AG91

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy

From a video it is difficult to analyze the details, however to me the hour 4 index does not seem aligned very much. See below:

zxSbK3.jpg

Momo666

Getting To Know The Place
17/9/22
Canada
When it's that zoomed without enough pixels the file can come out blobby. Here's another zoomed in shot from my QC pics:

I also wouldn't be surprised if its the image resolution playing tricks again. Look how wobbly the writing looks on this pic of the CF!

• Love
Reactions: mcboom

bombers_ou

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/12/17
Can't edit my post above, but also want to add that the D in certified is certainly floating pretty high as well after looking at several QC pics and vids without zooming in. It looks better from different angles, but face-on I can't unsee how bad it is now for the current version of 36s. The 41s are dials are definitely produced cleaner.

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
I’d go with the clean due to the case being better
in the evaluation of the reps it would also be interesting to know the cost to eliminate the most important defect. If for example crystal is more important defect of Clean, and to change crystal is about 200 USD, and the most evident defect of VSF was the case, if changing the case had a higher cost then I would choose Clean.... What do you think ?

Momo666

Getting To Know The Place
17/9/22
Canada
Can't edit my post above, but also want to add that the D in certified is certainly floating pretty high as well after looking at several QC pics and vids without zooming in. It looks better from different angles, but face-on I can't unsee how bad it is now for the current version of 36s. The 41s are dials are definitely produced cleaner.
The sunken 'O' and floating 'D" !!

Reactions: diamonds