• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

Repwearer1981

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/10/22
For your reference, a pic posted by an user some pages ago, edited with my own GMF v2 (vr3235).

Please note that my GMF has an aftermarket (nobrand) whitegold-plates bezel and gen xtal.

Gen vs VSF vs GMF

Would of been better if you added the clean version

Kaer

Known Member
11/10/22
Italy
For your reference, a pic posted by an user some pages ago, edited with my own GMF v2 (vr3235).

Please note that my GMF has an aftermarket (nobrand) whitegold-plates bezel and gen xtal.

Gen vs VSF vs GMF

Very good job, but I think is very difficult to compare with different cameras, different environments & lights, different image quality...

bombers_ou

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/12/17
Chinese review of the 36 with macro shots. Definitely confirmed floating D and it is worse than sunken O imo. There are also shots of other parts (markers, hands, cyclop, dw) for those who are more well-versed.

Reactions: dk2852

Vietkidd05

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/3/22
United States

Gen vs VSF vs GMF

where did you source your white plated bezel? TIA

Reactions: sagewatch

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
Anybody knows if GMF bezel is interchangeable with VSF? I prefer smooth bezel

Reactions: Mudder

drwatch

Getting To Know The Place
27/11/22
Austria
It seems that not only the markers but also the text on the dial of the VSF is a bit obese...
Hope they will get it fixed soon

Warteliste

13/1/23
EU
Damn…I might just buy that :oops:
They did a sneaky fix with the markers apparently
Case & lug shape spot on as well

Reactions: Momo666

Momo666

17/9/22
Canada
Damn…I might just buy that :oops:
They did a sneaky fix with the markers apparently
Case & lug shape spot on as well
lol it's the exact same watch as in the QC pics I posted comparing with pics of a gen. Of course it looks amazing in real life. I feel like people are saying the lugs look soft because they were wrapped in plastic thus giving it a smoother rounded look. Everyones so worried about these markers as well haha, they look amazing and so does the watch! Just enjoy it for what it is I say :cool: