• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release DateJust 36mm 126234

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
The bezel on gens is 18k white gold. On all current reps, it’s stainless steel.
White gold does absolutely not look like ss or even silver.
9k or 14k can look silver, but 18k wg always has a creamy shimmer to it.
I agree. If you see a gen datejust you can see the difference between case and bezel color. The best way, in my opinion, is to install a gen smooth bezel, a gen dial and a gen crystal. (Because a gen fluted bezel is too expensive in my opinion)

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
I agree. If you see a gen datejust you can see the difference between case and bezel color. The best way, in my opinion, is to install a gen smooth bezel, a gen dial and a gen crystal. (Because a gen fluted bezel is too expensive in my opinion)
I completely agree with you (y)
That’s what I did on my 116200.

Reactions: cassapanca

Jonathann

Getting To Know The Place
14/8/18
Thanks for explaining. You are right. I thought you meant that the bezel isnt flush or something like this. Did not think of the material.
For me the difference is hard to tell. The markers altough are a absolute no-go for me.

Anone got their VSF 36mm recently? Wonder if the markers are already fixed.
Posted one of my head on qc photos a little ways back in this thread. I’ll have it in hand before the end of the week and will post a photo then, too. (If I remember).

Reactions: Mr. Jackpot

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Why bother with a gen smooth bezel ? Fluted I understand as the real world difference is obvious in looks and weight. Is there that much of a difference with the stock VSF v Gen smooth bezel ?

Reactions: GDorantes13

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Why bother with a gen smooth bezel ? Fluted I understand as the real world difference is obvious in looks and weight. Is there that much of a difference with the stock VSF v Gen smooth bezel ?
Vsf and clean have been released only with fluted bezel.

Reactions: Teamjlf

Swiss Crown

8/2/21
Fr
Received mine from li this week.
the watch is very fine.
but the finish of the case is less good than dj41 vsf.
but it is still very correct.
I do not know if the bracelet is a arf people said it here.
but I find that the bracelet is less good than that one of clean factory dj41 that I ordered previously.

Swiss Crown

8/2/21
Fr
the watch came with a card but blank.
I don't see any point in delivering with a blank card.
he could have engraved it on the same occasion, I think it would have been better.

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
Thanks, looks good. A gen crystal and WG plated bazel would do the trick on both the VSF and the CF imo.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
the watch came with a card but blank.
I don't see any point in delivering with a blank card.
he could have engraved it on the same occasion, I think it would have been better.
Most TDs charge extra for printed warranty cards. It’s not of much use regardless…

Reactions: StrangwaysAtoll

Swiss Crown

8/2/21
Fr
for those who know the story.
vsf has always provided card before raids.
and it was engraved.finally brief. it doesn't matter too much.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Oh i use the card every day. Every hour, actually
Perk Up Season 2 GIF by Brockmire

Jonathann

14/8/18
Thanks for explaining. You are right. I thought you meant that the bezel isnt flush or something like this. Did not think of the material.
For me the difference is hard to tell. The markers altough are a absolute no-go for me.

Anone got their VSF 36mm recently? Wonder if the markers are already fixed.

As promised.

Samgobigs

11/2/20
I really wanted to order this but the ‘O’ in officially and ‘D’ in certified is putting me off. As someone said, once it’s seen it’s hard to unsee. I will probably wait to for V2 or stay with the 41mm. I do like the VS 3235 movement and crystal, but I think this dial flaw is hard to overlook. Not sure how VSF let this slip through.

It kind of reminded me of the ‘25’ spacing error in their 41mm DJ when they first released it, but quietly updated it once it was pointed out.

Reactions: mhrboy

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
You do realize that those writings are less than a mm and this supposed flaw is pretty much unnoticeable irl? Second, have a look at some gens, you'll see the same floating letters. Not talking about renderings, real life DJ 36. The very same.

Mr. Jackpot

13/8/17
Hungary
Yep, have a look at some original DD36, you'll see the same floating letters on dial. Imo, this VSF DD36 is near perfect... "large" markers not a big deal.