• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

iang27

4/12/15
UK
So does the JVS actually have a 3235 movement or is it just decorated to look like one. The gear wheel post seems to be the tell on a proper vsf.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
So does the JVS actually have a 3235 movement or is it just decorated to look like one. The gear wheel post seems to be the tell on a proper vsf.
It's likely a hybrid movement rather than a true clone or a decorated eta. Someone else can chime in on the specifics

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
To my knowledge there was only one true 3235 clone and that was the VS3235. The others are 3135 hybrids and probably ok movements, but the VS3235 had the extra jewels and took all gen parts. It also wasn’t perfect and had its problems. Not sure when or if we’ll see an equivalent before expiration of Rolex patents.

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
That factory wasnt raided - its still operating. New CEO which wont make any superclones as I heared, because better to be in safety.

Just what i heared.

Buythedip

Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
That factory wasnt raided - its still operating. New CEO which wont make any superclones as I heared, because better to be in safety.

Just what i heared.

I appreciate that it will depend on the model you buy, but broadly speaking, which factories that are still operating would you say are most efficient at producing gen like pieces? Clean / Noob / BPF and GMF….?

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I bought a Clean 114060 (formerly known as ZZF) and it looks really nice, apart from a small defect on the crownguard shape, that I don't really notice...
It's not VSF, but it's pretty decent.

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21

Just what i heared.

Does it mean they are making other watches also? I wouldn't be surprised if watches like San Martin are coming from replica factories

Reactions: Doc.77

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Does it mean they are making other watches also? I wouldn't be surprised if watches like San Martin are coming from replica factories

Of course, its the Liaoning Peacock watch factory, they produce great watches, just google it...

This.

They make watch movements, and made watch movent clones which where lubed and finished very high standard!
VS movements - we miss you!