• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

SkyMaster337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21
hmm, strategically well placed advertisement

well is not an ad, I am considering and I posted it because technically I sell it for what i paid. If someone is interested its all well documented and If its not along the forum rules Im ok with deletion. So honestly i dont see the problem.

SkyMaster337

7/5/21
And If you search my old posts, I clearly stated that I am not impressed with the VSF watch in comparison to my old ARF and think there has been created a big hipe around it, so dont think I am advertising it for sale.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Trying to but unable, dont have edit option. Feel free to edit or delete as necessary.

I'm not a mod so I can't do that ..but the skyscraper makes for a less user friendly experience.

In response to your post, if you want to sell them put a listing in the sales forum, they'll be reserved as soon as you hit the list button, and sold as soon as it goes green. That's if you haven't back door'd them already. Profting is not allowed they'll tell you, doesn't matter if it's cross currency or the value has risen.

The ARF 116610 you mention is a well built watch I hear, the lugs are too fat for me ..and the bezel on that one is badly faded.

The 116610 and 126610 bracelets you refer to are 2 different things. I've had an ARF Sub bracelet and I have VSF's and the116's are both are very like their gen counterparts, granted I haven't held a gen 126 but going by the 116's I'm sure the bracelet would only feel marginally better than the rep, the rep being 90-95% of the feel.

But I suspect your post was really just a veiled back door advert for the watches.

Last edited:

SkyMaster337

7/5/21
and what happens when you get your posts up to 30? either way I belive there are easier ways to do that isnt it?
DD60 please someone to explain what i did wrong and wont happen again.

Reactions: Tete

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
and what happens when you get your posts up to 30? either way I belive there are easier ways to do that isnt it?

I think your post was just a little clumsy and may have been misinterpreted. Given that you said you wanted to sell your watch and that you posted a lot of pics, it could have been seen as if you're trying to do a sale outside of the d dedicated M2M section.

In order to be allowed to sell in that section, you need to have at least 30 real posts to your counter, hence the comment above.

If you're really considering selling one of your watches, take a moment to go to the m2m section and read the rules, it will be useful for you.

Cheers

Reactions: SkyMaster337

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

It's ok mate, just vsf subs are in high demand right now and someone with no good intentions can make a backdoor sale.
If you like to sell one just read the sale rules and put it at the sale section, it will be sold in a matter of seconds(not minutes).
BTW beautiful watches Regards

Reactions: SkyMaster337

iang27

4/12/15
UK

A friend of a friend has offered me a VSF 126610, can anyone confirm from this picture if it is a VSF, maybe some major tell. Thanks

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
If the picture is good enough, the CG's and SEL's are the easiest tell. Every other 126610 on the market has better (steep sharp defined midlink step) SEL's than VSF's and you can see the SEL's in the pics above are crap, so it's defo a VSF. Also, the VSF has sharp angular tips on the ends of the CG's, like the watch above, the fake VSF has rounded edged tips same as Clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: iang27

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
If the picture is good enough, the CG's and SEL's are the easiest tell. Every other 126610 on the market has better (steep sharp defined midlink step) SEL's than VSF's and you can see the SEL's in the pics above are crap, so it's defo a VSF. Also, the VSF has sharp angular tips on the ends of the CG's, like the watch above, the fake VSF has rounded edged tips same as Clean.

SELs do suck but as far as I can tell VSF is the only factory to get the lugs right on these new 12xx models, is that fair or have you seen different? Others seem to be too short & fat

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21
Great question, got mine from a forum member. 2R6 serial number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

may i know what’s the clasp code on your 2R6 vsf? I just got one today too with 2R6 and clasp code is 3vv. Im just wondering if urs clasp code matches the one I have.

i hope the one I got is not jvs v2 as these come 2r6 too.

thanks

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
may i know what’s the clasp code on your 2R6 vsf? I just got one today too with 2R6 and clasp code is 3vv. Im just wondering if urs clasp code matches the one I have.

i hope the one I got is not jvs v2 as these come 2r6 too.

thanks

Did you buy from a TD? If so, May I ask why you think they will sell you a fake VSF.

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21
Did you buy from a TD? If so, May I ask why you think they will sell you a fake VSF.

last month some TDs tried to sell fake clean watches as “clean” subs and gmts.. those TDs have posted on Reddit that they sent QC of fake cleans without actually knowing that they are fake… and that they got the watches from the same supplier…

i have placed my vsf order with one of them rather lately but before the incident of fake clean thing. The order has been delayed for a very long time till they managed to source one after me nagging on their heads!

while im pretty sure its not fake (the one i got); there is no harm to check with other kind people here on this forum.. Reassurance is always nice.