• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
If this isn't a vsf then what is?

Fake VSF's are JVS I think. It's certainly consistent with JVS with the slightly fatter lugs but I wouldn't be surprised if there was another fake on the go too.

One thing we know, VSF is closed so any dealer touting pics of multiple VSF's is suspicious, most likely fakes. If VSF was truly back in the room it would be news we would know already.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
If this isn't a vsf then what is?

There has been tons of information and discussion on this topic. Plz spend a moment to page thro the Rolex forum, it would be very helpful to enrich your knowledge and avoid yourself from being scammed.
BTW, PayPal won't protect you from buying a fake of faked Rolex.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Crap pics but I can see a white gasket around the crystal that VSF does not have. So I guess this is a fake VSF.

Is the fake VSF a JVS and uses the same case as Clean? Clean has white gasket too iirc?

Reactions: Space Taco

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Guys, stop searching for vsf's from FB-INSTAGRAM-ALIEXPRESS sellers... They dont have and if they have probably you will get a nice bait and switch...
Ask only known trusted dealers if by chance have a leftover, most likely you will get no for an answer but maybe you will just get extremely lucky and you have a yes...
Also check regularly the m2m section ,but you better be very very quick ...

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
2R2 serial is JVS (Junior VS, haha)

They're not horrible though.

jYRjUR.jpg

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
2R2 serial is JVS (Junior VS, haha)

They're not horrible though.

jYRjUR.jpg
sorry friend. Many posts in this forum say that there are VSFs with a 2R2 serial. Now I ask you for advice. May I know how you understand that nonj is a VSF? I ask for advice. I understood how to recognize from the movement, but not from the outside. Thanks

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
sorry friend. Many posts in this forum say that there are VSFs with a 2R2 serial. Now I ask you for advice. May I know how you understand that nonj is a VSF? I ask for advice. I understood how to recognize from the movement, but not from the outside. Thanks

I will try to answer you, even if I am not up to the level of other users who frequent this forum.
VSF watches have distinguished themselves from their competitors by their quality and precision construction.
So for users with a trained eye, it is easy to distinguish a VSF from any other watch apart from the serial numbers engraved on the bracelet clasp and its flange.
If they tell you that VSFs are currently unavailable, it's because they're not. Then if you like being "scammed" that's your business.