• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
Hello to all. now that the vsf factory is closed, would you buy a 126610 vsf for $ 720? is a bit too much, but do you think you could find something better in quality? Thank you

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Hello to all. now that the vsf factory is closed, would you buy a 126610 vsf for $ 720? is a bit too much, but do you think you could find something better in quality? Thank you

If I wanted a VSF I would buy it at that price. Worth it? Only you can decide that. The VS3235 accepts gen parts including the balance, so you can build-up a near-gen movement if you wanted to. This alone makes it unique and worth spending the extra $$ on IMO. There's no other 3235 like the VS. The VR3235 is a hybrid 3135/3235 movement which could be pretty good, but it's not a true clone like the vs3235.

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
If I wanted a VSF I would buy it at that price. Worth it? Only you can decide that. The VS3235 accepts gen parts including the balance, so you can build-up a near-gen movement if you wanted to. This alone makes it unique and worth spending the extra $$ on IMO. There's no other 3235 like the VS. The VR3235 is a hybrid 3135/3235 movement which could be pretty good, but it's not a true clone like the vs3235.

i also understand this, for this i wanted to understand if the price they ask me today is correct since it is impossible to find an a at the old price. thank you.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
It is subjective..But...if we think that the demand is on the roof for this subs and the supply is zero and vsf will not reopen again,also if we think that the availiable 126... Subs right now are lower overall quality and they are selling at around 450-500usd..
With that said,would i pay a premium for the sub?I am not sure...Is it worth it?you will decide...

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
i also understand this, for this i wanted to understand if the price they ask me today is correct since it is impossible to find an a at the old price. thank you.

There is no "correct" price. Some people will think you are crazy for spending that much. Others will think it's a fair price, especially for something that's probably gone forever. I can tell you this. My vsf 126610LN has a gen bezel and dial, and it looks no different than the vsf dial and bezel. I spent a lot of money on parts that gave me no detectable improvement. I also upgraded the movement with gen parts and it runs as well as my gen rolexes. So it's about $200 more than it was originally...you might spend that much on a weekend going to dinner and having a bottle of wine, and have nothing to show for it :)

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Since hes "trying" to buy a vsf from a probably instagram scammer, we shouldnt advice/debate about the price.
the advise we should give, is to buy from a TD. we help TD sell watches, and they give us quality and guarantee in return.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Since hes "trying" to buy a vsf from a probably instagram scammer, we shouldnt advice/debate about the price.
the advise we should give, is to buy from a TD. we help TD sell watches, and they give us quality and guarantee in return.

VSF from TD? We can almost forget about it forever

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
I found LN and LV vsf at a dealer in Turkey. Which one do you think I should choose? price 600usd

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I found LN and LV vsf at a dealer in Turkey. Which one do you think I should choose? price 600usd

Pay that money only if you are very very familiar with what a TRUE VSF should look like, what to look for.
It would be extremely surprising that dealer still has stock of VSF Subs though

dragon07

7/6/20

Dealers are not legal in Turkey, my friend. I just figured out it was VSF from the gelatin and bracelet code.

dragon07

7/6/20
how sure are you they are legit?

There are 2 LV and 1 LN stocks. Noob and low quality replicas are usually sold in Turkey. That's why not everyone knows. VSF is not sold because it is priced higher than others. And the currency is expensive in dollars. 1 usd = 9.50 TL