• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very sick about this new war!

Marcuslen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/5/13
+1
I does not take much to stir up anything, gas up the fire, make some noise, rattle your sabre from a soapbox, and assemble a mob. Most nut cases are always looking for a leader. When Ali Bubba, with a Harvard degree steps in, they find their 'Man'. And these repeat themselves in all the corners of the globe. Its not hard to assemble an angry mob. The guy with the loudest voice can put together a large group of torches and lynch thirsty individuals in no time. Running circles in a commandeered tank in the town plaza does not make you smart. But clowns are appreciated and cheered on for that. Some folks just love bloody entertainment. Heads on sticks are their 'decor' of choice. Without those online 'beheadings', we would still be on the fence. The 'beheadings' was the 'key' for us to flex muscle again. But not acting swiftly with a really big stick against the snake could have the snake sneaking up on you when you're asleep. You really cant be kind to barbarians. You have got to hit very hard. And fast.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
What the hell are you two smoking?

Of course the videos have a purpose. The purpose is their attempt to try to get the United States to accede to their demands. They are terrorists, they don't care if the United States will never do it.

And what nukes are you speaking of? The countries that ISIL currently has a large presence in have no nukes. The point of sending people in to stop them is so they don't get to countries that have nukes.

mzcool .. you are a very trusting soul who apparently believes the world will act out according to your tightly written script .. if you would have been told that the events of today would be playing out before our eyes as early as 1992 (before the WTC bombing), would you have believed it, or would the messengers of the future (as seen today) be written off as wacko, paranoid conspiracy theorists ... I am floored by the trusting nature for those who REALLY control the world .. those that could care less if a Republican or a Democrat become President of the USA ... you see, it doesn't matter ... the world marches to a different tune and they are the one's playing the music ... and you never, ever see them ... why do you think the national news NEVER covers the meetings of the Bilderberg group ... do you think they get together to play pinochle?

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Of course the videos have a purpose. The purpose is their attempt to try to get the United States to accede to their demands. They are terrorists, they don't care if the United States will never do it.

Dont you think the videos are designed to get the US to attack? They know we wont raze the countryside and just turn the place to hell on earth, so provoking us keeps the conflict going.

Countries, or people with little hope (wealth, standard of living, human rights, education and so on) want what they know. The power brokers in the middle east want conflict. It separates the weak from their property and lives, and the strong get to bully people. The draw us in, get to kill some 'muricans, we eventually do something to provoke world outrage and they have their moral victory (not unlike Israel, which I mention in that some people believe that they have a right to defend themselves and some people believe that hostility is best met with unstoppable, annihilating force - I am aware that the user I am quoting above may not agree and dont wish to discuss the Hamas v Israel conflict.) We eventually withdraw, the next generation of takers comes in and steals from rebuilding efforts of the US or their own country, establishes themselves, and the begin to repeat the cycle.

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06
OK, Jordan,,, I'm with you simply because these nuts are willing to die to stuff their religion down others throats(no pun intended), so they claim, but as soon as the baddest, stomp your ass to death, military pulls in, those cowards, that your speaking of takes off their cheap, ninja suits and hide their weapons and flags then turn into the criminals that they really are... Where is the honor in that? If you claim to believe in something enough to fight and die for it then why not stand and fight? The middle east needs to learn laws and police people that commit crimes... I think the problem is that they are really barbarian criminals as a society... The whole lot are freaking lawless trash that can't stand and fight toe to toe but rather commit murders with no law to hold then accountable.... Just my opinion

I used to kill them for a living. Yes, they're animals. Yes, I despise them. Problem is, I left them laying in pieces all over the deck THERE, and now, they're here! I didn't want to do this again, but now they're on MY soil, and I won't be so humane this time! GRRRRRRRRRR!

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06
The pity-pat approach until the next election... Sadly as much as I hoped this president would rise to the occasion he's turning out to be very weak in the eyes of the world, and those fools over there know it...

WEAK?? Shit! He's one of them!!!!!!!!!!! He's a ******* terrorist, and those of us in the know, know...

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I used to kill them for a living. Yes, they're animals. Yes, I despise them. Problem is, I left them laying in pieces all over the deck THERE, and now, they're here! I didn't want to do this again, but now they're on MY soil, and I won't be so humane this time! GRRRRRRRRRR!

This is what troubles me the most. Everybody can talk CIA and conspiracies all they want. Fine by me. But when a handful of crazies starts carrying out attacks here in my country, you can kiss society as we know it goodbye. Why? Because it's gonna be us against them. And the us and the them will be interchangeable, depending on who's standing in front of you at the time. We'll all be us. We'll all be them. And that's their goal - to destroy the fabric of our society.

And when the heads start rolling in the US, there will be a never ending line of people who think they can reason with these guys, people willing lay their necks on the chopping block just to prove that the guys with the swords or knives are "the good ones". And while they're all bleeding out? I'll be loading up and looking for guys like Knothead to roll with.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
WEAK?? Shit! He's one of them!!!!!!!!!!! He's a ******* terrorist, and those of us in the know, know...

Because he's black and his father is from Kenya? Or because hes hesitant to get us into another endless war. Keep your opinion to yourself if you are going to say stuff like that.

I'd rather die protecting my principles than be in the same group of people that call those that they disagree with and those whose skin color they don't like terrorist.

You know nothing.

JAFO

16/10/13
Because he's black and his father is from Kenya? Or because hes hesitant to get us into another endless war. Keep your opinion to yourself if you are going to say stuff like that.

I could care less what color the president is. Or where his father is from. But the truth is you can't go in half way. You wanna "degrade" and "destroy" a group of terrorists hell bent on establishing a Caliphate and instilling the MOST severe interpretation of Sharia law? You can't do it with air strikes. Not unless you're fine with the baddies carrying out body after body of women and children that died as a result of the air strikes.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Well Mr. President, whatcha thinking of again ? :daffy:duh :thinking: .........time for some hard hitting action :lies: ........... :daffy::evil:Send in the chainsaw brigade !!

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I could care less what color the president is. Or where his father is from. But the truth is you can't go in half way. You wanna "degrade" and "destroy" a group of terrorists hell bent on establishing a Caliphate and instilling the MOST severe interpretation of Sharia law? You can't do it with air strikes. Not unless you're fine with the baddies carrying out body after body of women and children that died as a result of the air strikes.

I wasn't referring to you when I said that.

The whole reason this group exists is because we had a president whose policies destabilized what was a terrible government but one that kept things under control. The American public does not support sending their kids to die for a cause that no one has even established.

JAFO

16/10/13

The whole reason this group exists is because we had a president whose policies destabilized what was a terrible government but one that kept things under control. The American public does not support sending their kids to die for a cause that no one has even established.

The whole reason ISIL exists is because there was a power vacuum in the region. Period.

And now it's time to kill it. Dead, dead, dead.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
The whole reason ISIL exists is because there was a power vacuum in the region. Period.

And now it's time to kill it. Dead, dead, dead.

And along with it kill how many Americans? We have drones for a reason.

The majority of the American public is sick of war, they're sick of the U.S. getting involved in conflicts that they should not be involved in. And all of the war hawks are finding themselves very unpopular, and thats on both sides of the aisle. Look at Mccain, when he appears on TV, people think hes a joke. I like Hilary, but if she keeps up the hawkishness, she is going to lose in 2016, possibly even in the primary. No one wants another war.

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06

I'd rather die protecting my principles than be in the same group of people that call those that they disagree with and those whose skin color they don't like terrorist.

You know nothing.

I said nothing about his skin color! Lol!! leave it to a libtard to pull the race card out of nowhere! What a gem! And to draw you a better picture, lol, he's a Muslim; he's armed terrorists. He also despises America, and sire as hell hot his "change." Wtf more do you want?

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06
This is what troubles me the most. Everybody can talk CIA and conspiracies all they want. Fine by me. But when a handful of crazies starts carrying out attacks here in my country, you can kiss society as we know it goodbye. Why? Because it's gonna be us against them. And the us and the them will be interchangeable, depending on who's standing in front of you at the time. We'll all be us. We'll all be them. And that's their goal - to destroy the fabric of our society.

And when the heads start rolling in the US, there will be a never ending line of people who think they can reason with these guys, people willing lay their necks on the chopping block just to prove that the guys with the swords or knives are "the good ones". And while they're all bleeding out? I'll be loading up and looking for guys like Knothead to roll with.

Any day, any time! I Pray it doesn't get bad, but absolutely. The more good guys we have, the longer we'll live-as a group.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I said nothing about his skin color! Lol!! leave it to a libtard to pull the race card out of nowhere! What a gem! And to draw you a better picture, lol, he's a Muslim; he's armed terrorists. He also despises America, and sire as hell hot his "change." Wtf more do you want?

You are an absolute moron if you think he is a Muslim.

#1, he is not, no one but absolute ultra right idiots believe that.

#2, lets say history was different, lets say when he was running in 2008, he said he was a Muslim, who cares? Its about his capability to do the job, not his religion.

And actually no, he hasn't armed terrorists, you best friend Ronnie did in the 80s.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06

If up to me, none of it would have started to begin with. Problem is, the problem was started, and now we deal with the backlash. Ie., uniform-wearing Isis terrorists right here in US soil. I hope I don't need to post the pics, and links.. And yep, our federal "government" knows they're here, and even let's them keep their passports. Cool huh? These murdering bastards can fly to the sandbox, saw off heads with rusty knives, and get the outrageous luxury of being able to fly back to the land of milk n honey. Unreal!

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
If up to me, none of it would have started to begin with. Problem is, the problem was started, and now we deal with the backlash. Ie., uniform-wearing Isis terrorists right here in US soil. I hope I don't need to post the pics, and links.. And yep, our federal "government" knows they're here, and even let's them keep their passports. Cool huh? These murdering bastards can fly to the sandbox, saw off heads with rusty knives, and get the outrageous luxury of being able to fly back to the land of milk n honey. Unreal!

I don't know if you realize, but we live in a civilized country. One where we have laws and citizens have protections. Even if those citizens commit certain acts such as terrorism or are involved with terrorist groups, I think its pretty much common sense to know that you can't simply take away their passports. I'm pretty sure that these people are being monitored closely by the intelligence community.

And this president has shown that he has no problem with killing American citizens who are terrorists. Look at Al Maliki if you want proof of that.

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06
You are an absolute moron if you think he is a Muslim.

#1, he is not, no one but absolute ultra right idiots believe that.

#2, lets say history was different, lets say when he was running in 2008, he said he was a Muslim, who cares? Its about his capability to do the job, not his religion.

And actually no, he hasn't armed terrorists, you best friend Ronnie did in the 80s.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Pass me what you're smoking.

knothead

Known Member
29/4/06
I don't know if you realize, but we live in a civilized country. One where we have laws and citizens have protections. Even if those citizens commit certain acts such as terrorism or are involved with terrorist groups, I think its pretty much common sense to know that you can't simply take away their passports. I'm pretty sure that these people are being monitored closely by the intelligence community.

And this president has shown that he has no problem with killing American citizens who are terrorists. Look at Al Maliki if you want proof of that.

These people have declared war against America, will behead any American they can catch, are going back and forth (no doubt fighting, or helping with it!), and you want them to have a passport... Again, pass me what you're smoking. Must be top shelf stuff.

JAFO

16/10/13
And along with it kill how many Americans? We have drones for a reason.

The majority of the American public is sick of war, they're sick of the U.S. getting involved in conflicts that they should not be involved in. And all of the war hawks are finding themselves very unpopular, and thats on both sides of the aisle. Look at Mccain, when he appears on TV, people think hes a joke. I like Hilary, but if she keeps up the hawkishness, she is going to lose in 2016, possibly even in the primary. No one wants another war.

Drones? You think drones are gonna solve the problem? Do you honestly think these guys are camped out in the desert with a big Shoot Here sign on their camp?

You're right about one thing, no one wants another war. But are you willing to let the entire Mid East, Africa, and part of Europe fall to these bastards?