• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very sick about this new war!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Might not be the popular thing to say but I'm a big fan of dropping the bomb on certain countries and being done with all this shit.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
That'll work too, lol. And Putin might just do it.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Might not be the popular thing to say but I'm a big fan of dropping the bomb on certain countries and being done with all this shit.
Such a shame that this type of terrible attack could be considered as one of the only ways to end violence...

When dealing with such hatred I submit that ultimately we'll be left with little or no other options, eventually....

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I totally understand skepticism when it comes to this whole stinking mess ... when you want to STOP something, you go after the money that's funding it ... the Saudi's have their fingerprints all over this and other "terror" organizations. Why then, don't we address THAT? ... every time I see one of our (USA) government officials literally kissing up to these bastards, I want to PUKE..... but they're probably in cahoots together to generate the "Boogey Man" that will eventually usher in a one world government .... Mitch, I watched a number of those videos that were posted with your original YouTube, and the one that really got my attention is the Katie Couric interview with Foley's brother and sister. When that cheap ass picture fell from the wall (like it was "tacked" up or something in some quickly thrown together studio), you could clearly see that A) none of them turned to look to see what the **** that noise was....like a couple of actors maybe???.... and B) they were clearly SNICKERING under their breath about it .... I don't know about you folks, but if I'm doing an interview about my brother's beheading, there isn't anything on God's green earth that will strike me as humorous ....

mitchbaria

15/10/12
You want to see something else that will make you sick? Do a YouTube search for "Boston Bombing Hoax" and watch those vids,,,,I can't get my head around all of this but your correct,,, the more you dig into these vids, the more you'll doubt their validity... You don't know me people but I'm no conspiracy theorist... I'm a realist.. So don't except everything that's being told to you on the news as the truth because it's far from it...

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
You want to see something else that will make you sick? Do a YouTube search for "Boston Bombing Hoax" and watch those vids,,,,I can't get my head around all of this but your correct,,, the more you dig into these vids, the more you'll doubt their validity... You don't know me people but I'm no conspiracy theorist... I'm a realist.. So don't except everything that's being told to you on the news as the truth because it's far from it...

I'm with you on this Mitch. I seems if we don't believe every word our governments tell us we're conspiracy nuts.

Do I trust and believe my (and other) governments 100%, no. It's our duty to find and know the truth. I'm fed up with big governments and nanny states telling us how we should think and behave.

Just my 2 cents worth.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
It's rowing against the tide Phil, sadly the voice of the few that don't think like all the rest of the sheeple are a threat and managed by discrediting our sanity. The tales grow bigger on down the line! Sooner or later people will wake up, hopefully there will still be time left to right the ship when the plug is pulled....

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Shit! It was the CIA the whole time?

Or as any normal person would realize, this is a problem that we now have to deal with because we had a previous president who thought destabilizing a strong government was a good idea because "democracy" needs to be everywhere.

And no, you aren't a realist if you believe in this crap, that Boston bombing hoax BS, and the things you previously said about black people and what you are now suggesting about Muslims.

feloniousmonk

Renowned Member
17/7/14
ea2eAUo.jpg

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
...in order to get the United States to enter WWI, the Lusitania passenger liner was sent to its doom...1900 lives sacrificed in order to gain 1,000,000 Americans on the Allies side...one hit from a torpedo, and the ship sunk in 18 minutes...so fast that only six lifeboats could be deployed.....SET UP!..

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
...in order to get the United States to enter WWI, the Lusitania passenger liner was sent to its doom...1900 lives sacrificed in order to gain 1,000,000 Americans on the Allies side...one hit from a torpedo, and the ship sunk in 18 minutes...so fast that only six lifeboats could be deployed.....SET UP!..

Was it the Rothschilds and the New World Order? Thats what the Youtube tells me. I trust the Youtube more than the government. Youtube is my #1 source of information.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
The Lusitania / WWI connection was outted long before YouTube ... if you believe that high level governments operate for the best interests of the average citizen, you are entitled to do so .... I choose to sleep with one eye open and trust myself, not any government ..

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Why would they fake beheadings? Fear? They're not afraid. Getting bombed for beheadings is no different than getting bombed because you made people think you were beheading journalists.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I would suggest to look and listen to what people are saying about the videos,, I'm not suggesting to believe one way or the other at this point... I think that Isis is a bad bunch and surely needs to be dealt with, but in this case cutting the head off the snake only means two more will grow in it's place....I can't see how these videos helps Isis in any way? I just think all the propaganda is to lure us back in. The real question is who wants us back in?

And thank God that 93% of the 1.6 billion Muslims on earth are moderate, hopefully they will lead by example and control the 1.3 million that are extremist and not the other way around as history has so cruelly displayed... If the moderates do not harbor the extremist then groups like Isis will have no place to hide when the world comes calling...

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
They program their children to hate......this crap will NEVER end....if they use a nuke, the gloves will come off...they will be fighting the entire world....but it will never end.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
What the hell are you two smoking?

Of course the videos have a purpose. The purpose is their attempt to try to get the United States to accede to their demands. They are terrorists, they don't care if the United States will never do it.

And what nukes are you speaking of? The countries that ISIL currently has a large presence in have no nukes. The point of sending people in to stop them is so they don't get to countries that have nukes.

roberrol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/14
Crazy world, crazy topic.

You need to REALLY understand the whole tribal and religious system in the Middle East.

You have so much and so many years of death and violence because of the tribal hatreds, like for example in Syria and then you have the Sunni v Shiite. After that you have all of them v other religious minorities and then you have all of then against Israel/Jews and the rest of the Christian world.

If you understand that Islam became because Judaism and Christianity had apparently "failed", how can this be true if Israel exists and as a Jewish homeland and Christianity too. In other words the existence of Israel, Judaism and Christianity, certainly in positions of authority and thriving too, undermines the reason for Islams existence.