• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC222 - in the works for local buyers (from Xing Patrick)

Matterhorn

10 & 2 or 9 & 3 ?
15/10/23
I have seen these, but cant find them on Ali.
only at their website: https://spechtandsohne.com/products/imperial-gold-edition
USA based?
has anyone bought from them directly?
They were on aliexpress a few months ago and a review video on youtube had links to specht and sohne’s official aliexpress store and listing. That ali listing had the youtuber‘s review and many other reviews with pics.
They've all disappeared..I had saved those links back then, and those links now say: links say: Sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The current youtube reviews of the S&S 222 homage have ali links, but to some Tacto official store.

Minome

Supporter
Certified
19/3/23
United Kingdom
They were on aliexpress a few months ago and a review video on youtube had links to specht and sohne’s official aliexpress store and listing. That ali listing had the youtuber‘s review and many other reviews with pics.
They've all disappeared..I had saved those links back then, and those links now say: links say: Sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The current youtube reviews of the S&S 222 homage have ali links, but to some Tacto official store.
yeah... got the same results. I do know they have a similar 222 but without the cross. maybe they were charged of copyright or something.
i wont dare to order from their website.

Reactions: Matterhorn