• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC222 - in the works for local buyers (from Xing Patrick)

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

Reactions: kiasunkiasi

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
I ordered the Specht & Sohne 222 homage in quartz from Ali express for £90 and the quality is amazing. I just wanted to get a feel for the look and size and it's a winner. Seeing a factory like ZF do this watch would be incredible as it's all about the finishing of the bracelet and case as it has such an impact to the look. Hope we can get a quality rep soon of this it will sell I believe.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I ordered the Specht & Sohne 222 homage in quartz from Ali express for £90 and the quality is amazing. I just wanted to get a feel for the look and size and it's a winner. Seeing a factory like ZF do this watch would be incredible as it's all about the finishing of the bracelet and case as it has such an impact to the look. Hope we can get a quality rep soon of this it will sell I believe.
I was half tempted to get one of those.

Reactions: Karbon74 and Pavo

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Quartz is the most dangerous gateway drug. It seems so sweet and simple, easy to get, easy to quit but once you are hooked.....................

tell me about that.
The Brew Metric Max Gold hooked me in, and the Moonswatches finished me...

and now I want to buy a GSHOCK too...

Reactions: C Master

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region

I would love to see some good quality pics.
Those on ali are not super convincing. the cross does not look sharp, and the dial looks meh

Also I noticed that the quartz has no seconds hand, and the automatic has one. Quartz wins for me.

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
I would love to see some good quality pics.
Those on ali are not super convincing. the cross does not look sharp, and the dial looks meh

Also I noticed that the quartz has no seconds hand, and the automatic has one. Quartz wins for me.
They should of not included the cross. Yes it's not cut in deep looks ok though. It's a £90 watch after all homage. Yes quartz with no seconds hand like the original is nice. Finishing and feel of the bracelet is very good. We need ZF or clean to do this model.

Reactions: Karbon74

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
They should have not included the cross. Yes it's not cut in deep looks ok though. It's a £90 watch after all homage. Yes quartz with no seconds hand like the original is nice. Finishing and feel of the bracelet is very good. We need ZF or clean to do this model.
Has Clean done anything but Rolex? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Karbon74

Booonin

2/9/18
Beautiful watch, thinking between this and ZF 15450.

Jtime already posted 222 on their website.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Beautiful watch, thinking between this and ZF 15450.

Jtime already posted 222 on their website.
I have a second ZF 15450 on the way bc I am so impressed by it. My dealer said the 222 listed by the TDs is not good.