• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Anybody adjusted the movement on a2892?
How can it be done?

My watch gains 10-15sec/day.
There's a small screw with a "+" and "-" indication, that you can use to regulate the movement. It's pretty easy and straightforward. Larger deviations have to be regulated by nudging those little pins that determine the spring's length.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
There's a small screw with a "+" and "-" indication, that you can use to regulate the movement. It's pretty easy and straightforward. Larger deviations have to be regulated by nudging those little pins that determine the spring's length.
Thanks, will try it out today.

AndyDav55

Known Member
Certified
13/2/18
doesn anyone know the price of these are? cant seem to find on TD site

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Yes and he’s the one that sent me a QC for a previous batch. I’ve asked for another one
Strange … got mine a few days ago from Elliot and got second batch … without asking for it .. so it’s kind of curious that you got one from the batch .. 🤔 !?!

ay42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/16
Strange … got mine a few days ago from Elliot and got second batch … without asking for it .. so it’s kind of curious that you got one from the batch .. 🤔 !?!
Yes and initially he said this is the only one available, apparently factory was telling him.. after I insisted he said he can get one as the batches are now “mixed”..

BadData

Known Member
12/2/19
Sunshine State
ToroBravo just came back with a photo of the dial he replaced... This happened within five days of receiving it back from me. I say it's super great service, as I've always had with him. I highly recommend ToroBravo for any watches you might want... His website sucks a bit, and isn't updated often, but he can get everything and his prices are really good comparatively!

did you ship it back to China from US? curious what service did you use

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Yes and initially he said this is the only one available, apparently factory was telling him.. after I insisted he said he can get one as the batches are now “mixed”..
What colour dial did you get? I got a white dial QC from Elliot on Monday and it was deffo V2 (which I asked for)

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Yes and he’s the one that sent me a QC for a previous batch. I’ve asked for another one
Surely the TD's have to help the factories to dump off the rejects to other buyers who are less knowledgable and with less sharp eyes. Factories simply would not take back those rejects and treat them as trashes.

ay42

21/9/16
Surely the TD's have to help the factories to dump off the rejects to other buyers who are less knowledgable and with less sharp eyes. Factories simply would not take back those rejects and treat them as trashes.
A bit of a dick move though.. he initially denied knowing that there was another batch, saying they’re all the same and I now believe that he was just trying to dump this off on me. I thought he was a respected seller on here so quite surprised.

He has now promised a new watch this week, let’s see if he delivers (I doubt it at this stage)

blazer53

Looking Around
5/9/23
Just googled to find out that the AP 15450 has a lug-to-lug of 46,7mm and the Ingenieur of 45,7mm. So in general both watches should sit well on small wrists.
With integrated watches, one of lot of the time they have the first link is fixed and flares out so you’d want to Google “effective lug to lug” instead

AP 15450 is 49.5mm
Ingenieur first links do articulate do it will wear truer to 45.7mm

Reactions: Mkempes

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Thanks, watch is now regulated to +1sec/day

Verl

Certified
26/1/22
Does Anyone know if a TD is able to get a dial?