• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
For me the only problem is a missing micro adjustment of the bracelet. With all links in bracelet it's a little bit too wide at the wrist, removing 1 links and it's a little bit too small at the wrist.

But it wears comfortably because the watch itself isn't very heavy, so it does not shake a lot at the wrist if using with all links.

Reactions: leo6929 and Kup1712

wentworth

Getting To Know The Place
13/2/22
just received mine with Black dial. its the updated dial. can't seem to dial in the bracelet. its either too tight or too loose... love the watch though.

Reactions: Jarken

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
I read several Times now that the fitting might be Tricky. Arent there half links ?

I am begging for a Rubber Strap Option for this though

Last edited:

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
no problem for me, the bracelet fits me perfectly. Although the edges of the links could be smoother

DubDub99

23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
There are two links which are i would say 1/3 larger than the others, no real half links,

DubDub99

23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
Mine sits also a friction to tight for my taste with removing two of the smaller links, if guess no one wants to part with a larger link 🥹

Minome

Supporter
Certified
19/3/23
United Kingdom
What colour dial did you get? I got a white dial QC from Elliot on Monday and it was deffo V2 (which I asked for)
I'm going for the white as well. But a quick question.. is it Titanium or SS?
I thought only the grey dial would be Titanium.
Can you tell which one is yours?

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
I'm going for the white as well. But a quick question.. is it Titanium or SS?
I thought only the grey dial would be Titanium.
Can you tell which one is yours?
SS. Titanium rep isn’t out yet. And nobody seems to know if it ever will be.

adaptive

12/6/16
According to TD i spoke with there is no V2 from V7 factory? Can someone show me a comparison between the V1 and V2 details thats changed?
Would be really appreciated as I just ordered a white dial one!

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
According to TD i spoke with there is no V2 from V7 factory? Can someone show me a comparison between the V1 and V2 details thats changed?
Would be really appreciated as I just ordered a white dial one!
KXIbKs.png

KXIx9Y.jpeg