• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
Did you try play around with the 1.5 link? There’s 2 larger links, one on each side
I didn't even notice the 1.5 links on both sides, just swapped them for regular links and now its perfect. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Guiltycat

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Got it in hand, very well made all around, excellent crystal. Aqua dial is a pleasure in person, huge variation in color based on lighting. Only thing missing on this watch is a quick adjust clasp, it would have made the bracelet fit perfectly, so for now have to leave it a bit loose. Anyone know if the quick adjust clasp from another IWC model will fit this one?
You'll need the one from Yacht Club

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Does anyone have an extra pin for the bracelet? It seems one was lost and now searching.

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Elliot told me, he can’t sell extra links just an additional bracelet. What’s your wrist size?
Mine is 17,2cm … i have tried a bit with the links but now i have found the right adjustment for my wrist … have also take out two (the bigger ones) links ..

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Would be perfect if there were any solution to get a quick change adjustment for the bracelet .. it‘s the only negative part of this beautifull watch …

Reactions: bombina

Repmax27

Known Member
Certified
23/5/22
EU
I am planning to order a full bracelet and break the costs into the links. If I can sell the rest of the bracelet in links without a loss, I would order one - since my TD can only offer full bracelet(he told me there is a long waiting list for solo bracelet).

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
Mine is 17,2cm … i have tried a bit with the links but now i have found the right adjustment for my wrist … have also take out two (the bigger ones) links ..
Yes, I would love an after market IWC quick adjustment clasp like on some models. Is there an option?

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
No aftermarket but IWC legit has one I think

Only a matter of time until it's repped I hope
Would be great but i have not much hope that we get this repped … but if any factory make something like that happen it’s of course v7f ..
A gen clasp would be to expensive for the rep … IWC prices are over the top ..

Reactions: Jarken