• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Gotta love the lorem ipsum text

When we see Chinese characters it means nothing, for Chinese people reading English is probably like reading the lipsum generator text

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
I've been working with Li at Jtime thinking about getting the aqua dial and he says he's able to get extra links for $20 a piece. That feels very overpriced. Do we think V7F is going to fix the bracelet to be longer soon?
I'm waiting mine from Mary for 418+40 (x4 links) + 35 shipping to Italy.

Reactions: Jarken

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14

K8T78c.jpeg

K8TE7X.jpeg

Mine is coming :)

Fabian.

Known Member
Certified
9/4/19
Good look! Still waiting for the white version for more than 2 weeks now.

payn3y

Looking Around
10/4/24
First post here but I'm still waiting for QC from Hont for the white version. Order placed over 2 weeks ago but he still doesn't know when he will receive one. I'm beginning to get a bit impatient now.

Anyone know any TDs with stock?

Fabian.

Known Member
Certified
9/4/19
Same for me. Also ordered the white version more than 2 weeks ago from Hont and also waiting for QC. Don't know about the stock situation though.

Reactions: payn3y

payn3y

Looking Around
10/4/24
Fingers crossed for something later this week.

I messaged Elliot at Andiot watches earlier and he said '1 week no stock'.

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Fingers crossed for something later this week.

I messaged Elliot at Andiot watches earlier and he said '1 week no stock'.
It take a bit time .. these watches are a bit hard to get because a lot of people want them at the same time 🤓

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Mine is now thru Customs and arrive tomorrow.

Oh and i payed 398 USD in total, with 3 extra links and Shipping to Germany included. From Hont.

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
Got it in hand, very well made all around, excellent crystal. Aqua dial is a pleasure in person, huge variation in color based on lighting. Only thing missing on this watch is a quick adjust clasp, it would have made the bracelet fit perfectly, so for now have to leave it a bit loose. Anyone know if the quick adjust clasp from another IWC model will fit this one?

Reactions: Jarken

Guiltycat

Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Got it in hand, very well made all around, excellent crystal. Aqua dial is a pleasure in person, huge variation in color based on lighting. Only thing missing on this watch is a quick adjust clasp, it would have made the bracelet fit perfectly, so for now have to leave it a bit loose. Anyone know if the quick adjust clasp from another IWC model will fit this one?
Did you try play around with the 1.5 link? There’s 2 larger links, one on each side

Reactions: bombina