• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

JohnnyDangerous

Known Member
29/3/19
I wonder if they'll release the titanium version... I'm holding to put the deposit down for one with IWC, but I might not be able to hold for much longer! :-O

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Got qc 3 days after ordering, pretty short wait for the white/silver dial

Reactions: damocles

flyingdoc

Getting To Know The Place
21/9/22

I just got this QC picture as an offer if I still wanted the watch. I decided to stay with the refund and wait things out for a little bit. Looks nice, the 3 o clock marker looks also good on the other pictures. Hope someone gets this one offered and is happy with it!

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU

I just got this QC picture as an offer if I still wanted the watch. I decided to stay with the refund and wait things out for a little bit. Looks nice, the 3 o clock marker looks also good on the other pictures. Hope someone gets this one offered and is happy with it!

This one looks nice! All indices, not bad for a 3rd try.

Reactions: Jarken

flyingdoc

Getting To Know The Place
21/9/22
This one looks nice! All indices, not bad for a 3rd try.
I did not get any QC before this one ;) I just requested a refund, because it was taking so long and I was not sure about the new dial.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I did not get any QC before this one ;)
Ah, my bad, I was reading about the colleagues here and remained under impression you were one of them receiving bad qc from Hont :)

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15

this looks good... if he offers this to me I'll take it.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
K1dCnD.jpeg

K1dPsk.jpeg

K1dXZo.jpeg

K1dphY.jpeg

K1ddqJ.jpeg

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Man the dial and markers and everything look fantastic... real shame they havent fixed the "swiss made" at the bottom yet
Agree! Looks Like there is only the 6o‘clock Marker a bit crooked … maybe it could be easy to fix for a watchsmith .. then the Swiss would be much better .. and keep in mind the gen as well had different distances on Swiss and made … otherwise than the 6 Marker this one is awesome ..

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Hont issues. He buy and sell RL inventory.
I don’t think he purposely buys rejected watches but he does try to offload them to others. He gave me a qc on a vc4500v that had no plastic wrapping on it. The amps was 170 on the time grapher and there was a missing gear on the movement. He wasn’t happy when I RL so I switched td

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Agree! Looks Like there is only the 6o‘clock Marker a bit crooked … maybe it could be easy to fix for a watchsmith .. then the Swiss would be much better .. and keep in mind the gen as well had different distances on Swiss and made … otherwise than the 6 Marker this one is awesome ..
That's why I don't bother. On the wrist isn't that noticable. I just wanted an updated dial.

Reactions: Ghost0481

sinddk

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/6/21
That's why I don't bother. On the wrist isn't that noticable. I just wanted an updated dial.
Yours look great, what dealer is that? The others dont seem to have the updated black dial

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Hont issues. He buy and sell RL inventory.
I dont have a long buyer history with him - but so far i am quite happy with how things work out. He responds fast, fair priced, sourced me a really good watch and the needed extra links. Yes, it did take a while, but because of the factrory sold 1st batch like warm brötchen and had to re-supply, and not because he is lazy or want to let you wait just for his pleasure.

So, i dont want to say, that your experiences were not bad or that you are over reacting or such - i just want to share with you, that it can be quite different and others - like me - do have a good buyer experience with him :)