• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
I enquired today the aqua at andiot, and it has updated dial, unfortunately he can only provide full strap and no additional links, waiting on pricing as im unsure with 17,8cm wrist size 😌

Patsanchik

Renowned Member
21/3/15
Canada
I enquired today the aqua at andiot, and it has updated dial, unfortunately he can only provide full strap and no additional links, waiting on pricing as im unsure with 17,8cm wrist size 😌
I’m guessing you’ll be fine with 7” wrist.

Pipicu

Supporter
Certified
2/6/22
Germany

Can you share the pictures?

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Anyone have photos of updated black dial?

I contacted few TD and they have only aqua and white. Black still not updated.

LinkseD

Known Member
Certified
8/3/23
Germany
With the hands at 12 i doubt that you will be able to determine properly if its a v1 or v2.
I also ordered the aqua one today because i can get qc in 1-2 days for that & the black v2 seems to be hard to get currently.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Thanks for that.

Tought to see but did they fix the dial print/checkered logo problem on the black one?

Thanks
Aqua and white are updated, black is still unknown.

I ordered the black one yesterday and should be with updated dial. Qc 4-7 days.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Looks like V2 in one of the QC videos
That's a V1. But don't worry, the dial difference is so small that you can hardly see it. I received my V1 yesterday and can barely read the IWC logo when the watch is on my arm.
As already reported by many, the bracelet fits very tightly on a 17.5 cm wrist. I have now ordered a half-link from Ixdao (Aliexpress)... I have a good feeling that it will fit.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
And for all those who are wondering what the dial really looks like in real life (like I did):
Well, surprise, surprise, mf, --> it really looks the same as in all the photos shown here,
i.e. depending on the light and angle, it either looks glossy or rather matt, and you can clearly see the chess pattern or not at all.